Chapter 13, "its not nice to play tricks"

Love filled the room and Loki and Elsa danced the night away completely entranced by one another. A never ending night came to a subtle end. The guests filed out gossiping about the God and the mortal. "Who ever thought?" Was one of the more heard things that was being whispered. As the crowd disappeared Thor made his way to Loki, who was watching Lady Elsa and Lady Sif laughing with one another, "congratulations brother"

"You almost sound jealous" Loki teased,

"I must admit I thought I would find a maiden first but... I am truly happy for you" he wacked Loki on the back as if to reward him.

"So I have your approval?" Even in the most intimate and serious of moments Loki always managed to crack a few jokes and be as sarcastic as godly possible.

"Of course. She's better than that horse"

"That was one time" the two joked and laughed together, bringing up the most embarrassing of stories, when they were rejoined by the women,

"What's so funny" inquired Lady Sif with her arms folded,

The two men wiped tears of laughter from their eyes "nothing"

Loki said trying not to laugh.

Thor suppressed the laughter and put on a... straight-ish face, "come let us celebrate further by the fire" Sif nodded and headed off down the hallway. Followed by Loki and Elsa who were hand in hand, followed by Thor who was still laughing.

Thor stood with a goblet of wine as he watched the roaring fire, Loki had taken off his helmet and was lying on Elsa's lap starring up into her eyes with his legs dangling over the edge of the seat, Sif sat with her feet upon the small table with the fruit bowl, "so Elsa... I mean Lady Elsa, would you think of going into battle?"

"I don't know really"

"I could teach you everything you needed to know"

"Perhaps you and Loki could teach me" she scrunched up her nose and smiled as if it was half a joke. Loki smiled back scrunching his nose also relating to her joke.

"Actually that could work"

"Oh please Loki is an amazing warrior no doubt, but has less experience behind him than you Lady Sif" Thor teased.

"I won that battle back in Vanaheim" he pointed out ever so politely

"It was your fault it started" he chuckled turning to his brother.

"Well what can I say the king and I didn't exactly see eye to eye"

"Ah but that was because he was something of 5 foot, and because you threatened to turn him into a beetle and squash him with a book" he teased once more, but all this was true.

He shrugged his shoulders and Elsa gasped "you didn't... Well at least I know why they call you the God of mischief" she taunted.

Loki chuckled, Thor turned to Loki with a partially serious face "I don't think he found it as funny when you turned one of his ears into an antenna"

Elsa and Loki began laughing uncontrollably, Elsa was holding her stomach and her eyes were watering with laughter. Even Lady Sif was trying not to laugh. Thor stumbled over to Sif, he took her hand and kissed her knuckles, he did the same with Elsa, jokingly Loki put his hand out for him to kiss, instead Thor chuckled and smacked his hand down then hit him on the shoulder, "goodnight my friends"

"Leaving so soon? The mighty Thor?" Loki teased.

"There was a time you'd celebrate for weeks" Sif shouted after him, but Thor only smiled, waved then exited the room.

Elsa hit Loki gently on his chest, she attempted to get up but he pushed his head down to outweigh her. Slightly annoyed she pushed at his head, trying to relieve his weight from her lap "c'mon we should get some rest if your going to teach me how to fight" she smiled sweetly as he shot up,

Sif's smile faded, she had offered to help Elsa and now she had thrown it back into her face, however she felt relieved to find out it was a joke, "really?" Loki beamed, excitement running through his voice.

"No" Elsa laughed as she darted off the seat, running for the door. Loki smiled and ran after her leaving Sif behind grinning as she watched Loki chase after Elsa. Alas Loki was known for his speed, it didn't take him long until he caught Elsa grabbing her around the waist, she struggled to relieve herself from him his grip, but he sooner pinned her hand to the wall, close enough so their foreheads were almost touching.

"It not nice to play tricks" he whispered

"Says you" Elsa panted struggling to speak, but she would not give in to his charm and played his little game, but he cut the game short as he kissed her gently. Only for a few seconds as he could sense Elsa was still trying to catch her breath. Lightly laughing Loki released Elsa from his pin as two guards walked down the hall toward them, the pair composed themselves as the two guards greeted them politely. When they had passed Elsa broke into a giggle then looked up at Loki "I feel like a teenager" Loki giggled with her for a second then took her hand dragging her to his chambers. Quickly he closed the doors. The night was theirs.

Ah love, it's so... Gross lol! Comment if you would like me to make Thor and Sif a couple or if he should somehow meet Jane.