Chapter 8 Feelings

She wasn't too sure where she would find Frigga so she just seemed to wonder about the palace, when of course as she was walking past the great hall she bumped into her, she looked up to the beaming queen, blushing slightly. Embarrassed over her clumsiness, "I'm so sorry, this is getting ridiculous" there was slight laughter in her voice behind the embarrassment as Frigga put her arm around the embarrassed girl,

Softly laughing she gestured they walk together "do not be so embarrassed child, when my mind is muddled I often bump into others" taking her arm from Elsa's shoulders

"Yes Loki told me, when I bumped into him" she said laughing with the queen,

Her face not at all surprised she chuckled "did he? That boy could keep anything to himself, unless it was his own secret, but..." she stopped walking and turned slowly to Elsa "... I'm sure that is not what you wanted to speak to me about"

"How did you..." Frigga continued walking,

"Not much goes on in this palace without my knowing, however sometimes I'll avert my eyes to allow those some privacy, and Loki himself learned a trick long ago to hide himself from prying eyes..." she turned to Elsa quickly with her hand on her heart and a serious look on her face "... I assure you though I do not pry"

"I didn't think of you as that kind of person"

"Thank goodness, anyway dear what was it you wanted to talk to me about"

"Its a personal matter"

"Just between you and me I promise" she said softly once again with her hand on her heart,

"I get certain feelings... when... well..." she rubbed her head realising that not only was Frigga the wise queen but she was also Loki's mother.

Frigga gestured to a long gold bench against the corridor wall "if this uncomfortable for you..."

"No, no it's just that I have these feelings when I'm around... Loki, and I just thought since you are his mother it might be awkward to discuss such matters with you"

Frigga laughed slightly "don't be silly, I'm honoured that you feel you can speak to me"

Elsa began to blush, pushing the hair from her face "I don't know what they mean, if they mean what I think they mean then I am confused as I have known him only a short while"

"Well... I suppose the display of one another's powers and how protective over you he seems to be, might cause such feelings, gaining an amount of trust and an overall attraction to one another"

"How did you know that we 'displayed' our powers..." she looked around to a smiling Frigga "...of course, sorry". Frigga laughed again and Elsa had enough time to process fully what she had said, "you said 'an overall attraction to one another'"

"Yes?"

"Do you... perhaps think... he feels the same way?"

"I have noticed the way he looks at you, I suppose you have noticed the way his eyes tell you all" Elsa nodded "well he looks at you fondly..." she could now see the beaming face of Elsa "... however you do seem concerned of how well you truly know one another. Perhaps you should wait and get to know him before you act on these feelings"

Elsa stopped beaming for a second as she thought, then she smiled sweetly and turned back to Frigga "perhaps your right" Frigga gave Elsa a reassuring smile beginning to hug her gently.

This was a really short chapter wasn't it? Sorry I'm awful at splitting things :/ I originally wrote this as one big chunk and now splitting it up is sooo hard, so bare with me. Please comment I love your feedback!