Part 6

Narrator POV
You guys are cuddling quietly until Laf outed his question. "Uhh mon amour, how far along are you?"

"I believe 6 weeks along. I won't know until my appointment, which I have to go schedule for right now. " You get up to grab your phone from the counter.

Your POV
I grabbed my phone from the counter and dialed the doctors office.
*Ring ring ring* "Good morning, thank you for calling -doctors office-. What can I help you with?"

"Yeah, I uh need to set up an appointment with the OBGYN please." "Ok can I know who the appointment is for mam'?" "YN/LN, uh me." "Ok we have an extra opening for......... tomorrow at 1:30 pm, does that work with you?" "Yes it is, thank you!" "Ok bye bye." -hang up-

"Guys i called and made an appointment for 1:30 tomorrow. So now the big decision, *claps hands very loudly* who wants to come with me?"
"I DO!" All they boys yelled at the same time. "So how are we going to settle this huh?" I say staring at the Wii console .

ALEX POV
'Thats about to be me taking her to that appointment'! I run to the Wii and turn it on.
The rest of the guys rushed over and grabbed a controller. "So Y/N what game should we play?"
With a very sly grin she says "Mario Kart.....RAINBOW ROAD!!" We looked back at her with utter fear in our eyes. "Mon ange are you sure, we will never finish the game in time. Alex and Herc are very competitive." Lafayette adds.

"Yes I'm sure! I wanna see who's worthy of coming with me tomorrow."
"Ok then" I put the game in the console and started the game
+ Time skip cuz in lazy +

Narrator POV
Six long hours later
"AND THE WINNER IS..... THE BIG MAN HIMSELF, HERCULES MULLIGAN!!" While the rest of the boys sat on the couch pouting Hercules got up and put put on a scene.

"*fake crying* yes,I would like to thank my mom for raising such a strong boy, my lovely boyfriends for being shit at this game, and especially Y/N for giving me are reason to win this game."

He took a silly bow and sat down. You bit back a laugh and accidentally snorted attracting the attention of the guys.

Blushing hard you covered your mouth and just stared back. They all burst out laughing much to your dismay. They calmed down a couple minutes later and just chatted to them selves.
"Hey guys I'm going to hit the hay,Night." I yawned and rubbed some sleep from my eyes.

"Well if you're going to bed then we all should." Collectively getting up and the quick surprise of Lafayette picking you up the stairs sent y'all to bed for the night.