Part 11

Month 3
Narrator POV
"Johnny boy come here!" As soon as John heard your yells he came to your aid. "Yes princessa, what happened!? Are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine it's just I wanted a foot rub. They are just swollen a bit." You said in a very sweet voice lifting a foot to show him. "Seriously, ill do it. Next time please don't scare me like that."
He came closer to you but stopped as soon as he got really close. "You have pay me for my services before hand." He said with a smug look on his face.
"Why should I pay you?" You say In fake innocence. "I'll call the others if you don't." "Never , you won't dare". "GUYS COME HERE IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" John screamed at the top of his damn lungs. Less than ten seconds later you hear loud and fast thumping coming towards you. "What happened?!" Alex said, "IS MY BABY OK?"Herc said, "Mon bebe, are you struggling?"
"Im perfectly fine," You said laughing "Freckle face here called you because I wouldn't kiss him for a foot rub."
"Mon age I'll do it for you gratefully." Added with "Me too!" From Hercules and Alexander.
The next thing you felt was euphoric. A full body massage from your boys. John just stood on the side salty. "So can I still have that kiss?" Freckle face said with puppy eyes. "Yes you may, come here love." You have him a kiss which made the others want one. " Kiss me my amazing men!" After getting a hail of kisses from them all you said "Laf and Lex  your beards tickled" "Johnny and Herc", you turn to them and point "Can you grow out a beard? Just for me?" They looked at each other and said " We'll see what we can do." While laughing. "I want the twins to have daddies that look tough so NO-ONE can pick on our babies!" They all burst out laughing. Alex comes up "Who would want to mess with the children of a tailor(Herc), doctor/French tutor(Laf), Vet(John) and a highly known lawyer*he points to himself*? I WANNA SEE THEM TRY!!"
"Ok, fine our babies have some already tough daddies" You said while looking at your slightly growing belly. You rub your tummy and end up falling asleep from excitement. The boys turned off the lights and left the room allowing you to nap in peace. "Jesus how are we gonna deal with their father when he wants custody of the babies HE abandoned?" "Don't worry for that now mon petite lion. He will have to take us to court to even be able to SEE our children. And that's final."