Ending

I've been gone...Ha..... let's get to it shall we?
NARRATOR POV
Dean was frantically driving to get to the Hospital as fast as possible. You grip on to the sides of the chair to ride out your painful contractions.
"Dean how long until we get there??" Looking at him because you just can't be patient in a time like this.

The look he gave, that agitated but worried look, made you quiet.
You looked around the area Dean is driving around to distract yourself from the coming contraction. 'Cars, the kids, the sun......' It was quiet for a bit, even calming. Then the contraction hit making you scream bloody murder gripping the seat hard.

This startled the kids awake making them cry in the backseat.
In all of his panic Dean reached over to the passenger seat to rub your back. "You're going to be fine YN ok. Listen, breath in and out slowly. The pain will pass and you'll be rewarded with two beautiful children." He was trying his best to be comforting. The pain did pass after a couple minutes.

When you reached the hospital dean took no time waiting around. He gently unbuckled the children and ushered them inside the hospitals sterile smelling waiting area, then ran back to get you and your bags.

You watched him run around like a chicken without a head which was kinda amusing.

While he was in his panic you simply walked into the hospitals ER, got ahold of the half-asleep children's hands and walked to the desk.

The receptionist was a middle aged man. He looked about in his thirties with little sprouts of grey coming from his dull red beard.

It took a while but You calmly got his attention, "Yes, Hi, I'm YN LN and I'm currently in labor. I would like a hospital suite that could fit around 9 people please." He looked at you crazy but did as you said. "And m'am why that big of a room?" "I have my kids fathers coming. All 5 of them and my kids." You looked down at Ansell and Cecilia, feeling okay lying to the man.

His eyes widened in astonishment and called for a nurse to take you and the kids to your suite. No questions asked.

She was a younger looking person, dark brown hair which swooped over her right eye,  and had very soft facial features. She walked up to you with a wheelchair big enough for you to sit in with the kids comfortably on your lap.

"Okay Ms.L/N I'm Maria, I'm going to be your maternity nurse until you leave with your beautiful bundles of joy. I can guarantee that your stay will be as comfortable as possible."

While she was wheeling you and the kids to the elevator Dean, and the boys burst into the once quiet hospital and ran to catch up to you.

"YN! Are you okay? I have the bags and the kids stuffies. Do you need and or want anything?!" Dean was spouting a mile a minute. "Yes Dean I am-" another contraction hit jolting you in your seat, and cry from the immense pain. Startling the half asleep h Children in your grasp.

The boys reached out to comfort you but dean beat them to it. "Y/N I know it hurts now but soon you'll have your babies in your arms, okay?" Slightly nodding with unshed tears in your eyes.

You raised your hand and said "You know what I'll take an epidural and the other drugs. I need these kids out of me! This hurts like a mother fucker"
They all laughed as they walked to the elevator.

                     +TIME SKIPZ+
You are currently pumped full of morphine epidural and on a "happy gas" pump not feeling a thing waist and below. Ansell and Cecelia were cuddled together asleep on the covered couch in the large suite.

Dean was on one side of the bed while Alex, Herc, and John were on the other.
In your loopy state you tried to start a conversation, "Guys I can't feel my feet!"  You cried while laughing at your own statement. Dean was ultimately confused but the boys just laughed missing your antics.

In your little happy bubble someone knocked on the door, coming in.
Dr.Jefferson and Laf walked into the room with a box of fabrics on their hands.
Laf quickly placed the box on the counter and moved towards you and kissed your forehead. You just continued to giggle like a mad woman.

Alex got defensive but Herc held him down. Thomas came towards you to ask some questions while the boys went to talk to Dean.

Laf was first,  "So, uhm Dean have you been taking care of her, Ansell and les bébés while we were...gone. And thank you for helping her." He beat around the bush while asking.

"Yeah I have. You guys left, she needed someone to help her with basic tasks and taking care of Ansell so I stepped up for the time being.

"Alex clenched his fists so hard his knuckles were white. "Did you make a move on our girl?" Dean gave them a pissed look, "Hell no man. I was there to be her friend and a temporary help to her and YOUR son. So don't talk to me like that fore' I have to beat some sense into you."

Dean finished his conversation and walked to where the kids were sleeping, took off his shoes and lied up next to them.

Alex was practically fuming but you stopped his internal rage by calling him over. "Yo, lex come ere' lay with me."
He moved around the room to reach you and climbed in the already full bed.
"Hun what do you need?" You opened your arms and wrapped them around him.

"Y'know I know you're jellyyyyyy." You giggled at Alex's face. "You don't like him cuz he's round me a lot. Don't worry though, he's babysitting me." You pointed at Dean and then waving your hand at him.
As the both of you continued your conversation Thomas came into the room to check on your progress.
"Yup it looks like you're 10cm, it's time to push." You being in your state just nodded as Laf put your legs into the stirrups. Herc wanted the children out of the room for the time being. He maneuvered around to pick up Ansell and tell Dean to relocate Cecilia.

They left the room but not without herc giving you a kiss on your forehead and an encouraging "good luck."
"Okay get ready in 1..2..3, PUSH!"

                    +Time skip+
Narrator POV
You're sleeping in your hospital bed. Everything is quiet.

Cece and Ansell admiring the twins  in their separate cribs. The boys chatting with Dean on the other side of the room.
"Mama?" Ansell walked you your bed. Waking up, "Yes baby?" "Can cece come over?" You just laughed and rubbed his head agreeing. "Sure baby. Your daddies will take you home and I'll stay with the babies."

Ansell just smiled and went back with cecelia. Looking towards the group of men across the room you smiled and fell back asleep.

Life was good,life was calm.....For now.