Part 10

Month 2
"Guys I have an appointment in 30 minutes. Please make a quick decision of whose coming with me."
"Can I go this time, my love?" Lafayette added sweetly. "Aww how can I say no to that." "WAIT!,babe I wanted to go this time." Alexander said pouting.
"I never said you couldn't silly." You three made your way downstairs and as you passed the kitchen the boys made sure they grabbed snacks for you.
+time squip+
YOUR POV
"Oh Alexander can you please sign in for me? My feet hurt." "Ok hun, it's under your name right" you nodded.
As you go to sit down you see (f/n) walk in. She's holding her belly so innocently it makes you sick. Bringing your hand to your own belly and rubbing it up and down for comfort. 'That poor child is that bastards baby. And the mother *scoff*...' you state off into space until Alex and Laf call you back. "Bebe are you ok?" Lafayette asked with genuine concern in his eyes. "*throat clear* yeah, yeah I am it's just 'point to f/n' her." "What's wrong with her" Alexander says as her looks at her as well. "You guys know my ex right? Well the reason he is my ex I because of her. She slept with him while I was still with him. And look where that got her, pregnant and most likely alone." 'Well I cant really talk.' Your face showed a sign of betrayal, the upmost amount of disrespect.
"Ms. L/N" "come on guys let's go in."
When the nurse called your name F/n looked at you with the most apologetic look in her eyes. "Y/N! Look I'm so sorry-" you waved your hand in her face to silence her. "If you were you wouldn't have slept with him. If you actually loved me like a sister you wouldn't have betrayed me like that. I hope you and (ex BF/N) are happy and congrats on the little accident." You say coldly and walk away with Lafayette holding your left hand and Alexander holding the other.
"Bebe, I didn't know you could be so mean." Lafayette laughed next to you. "Well there is a lot you don't know about me and this baby's father, that's a long story for another time. You follow the inpatient nurse to the back to see your doctor again.