Part 12

Month 4
During this time YN really started to show her true colors. She was showing her bump a lot and also wanted the boys to see it so....she didn't wear a shirt around the house. Put almost ALL of her regular jeans in storage and replaced them with tights, yoga pants, and maternity pants.
This is one of the days YN decided to make her boys some BEKFAST, this is how their day went
EARLY MORNING
YOUR POV
'Damn it, the suns so frickin bright.' (It's 6:00 am) 'let me get up and roam my d a little bit.'Maneuvering through the two story home you passed the twins soon-to-be nursery and you got chocked up a bit. "This is going to be you guys'd room, and then when you get old enough you are both going to get your own room so there won't be any fighting that your daddies and I need to split up." Rubbing your belly up and down moving more into the room.
'If you guys are girls this room would have pastel colours and gold everywhere, and- wait, why am I assuming when my appointment is next month.' I leave the room making sure to close the door silently to not wake the boys.
'I'm going to make them some breakfast, my boys deserve this.
+TIME SKIP+
Alexander POV
'What is that smell.' Slowly opening my eyes I look around and notice YN isn't in the bed. "GUYS YN IS GONE!", I yell while running out the bed to the door before realizing I don't have pants on. Quickly putting on some shorts I run down stairs.
"YN where-" "MON BEBE WHAT ARE YOU DOING." With the boys behind me we look into the kitchen. "I'm just cooking for you guys. It's no big deal." "Yeah, we know but we don't want you doing a lot. You are making a family for us. We should be doing things for you love." Herc added in with John just saying "They are right."
I just look at the food YN has made and my mouth waters. "Guys be grateful she made us food. With that included YN my love, mother of our children, the goddess that's in our lives, can I please grab a plate." "Yes you may Alex, thank you for appreciating the shit I do for you guys." "Thanks love." I say while grabbing a plate and passed the guys *whispering* "Y'all made her mad might wanna find a way to apologize."
John POV
'Oh god we fucked up big time' I think while looking at laf and herc. Their looks made me confirm they wee thinking the same. "Heeeeeeyy, baby look we're sorry. We just want the best for you so the babies grow to full term without any problems.",I say while ringing my hands. " I understand that but I wanted to do something nice for you guys. Like I mean these babies aren't genetically related to ANY of you but you keep me here, take care of me, love me and you offer to love my unborn like they are your own and- *starts crying* you deal with my constant stupid cavings. WHO EATS MINT ICE CREAM WITH HOT CHEETO DUST AND FRIES."
"Oh, baby girl we didn't realize we were hurting your feelings. Don't cry it's fine, we appreciate all that you do for us." I said. Laf Herc and I engulfed her in a hug making sure we didn't squish the babies and kissing her all over her face. "Ok ok, I forgive you!" She says while laughing. "BUT!, I'm going to be salty about this and y'all are sleeping in the guest room tonight." We protest but she's not having any of our whining. "Alex is sleeping with me tonight and that's it, garb your food and let me go watch tv."
She rounded the corner and joined Alex in the living room. "Hey at least she's not staying mad at us" Laf says while giggling like a little girl. We laugh too while grabbing our food.