Part 17

Small before mention: this is kinda going to be long so brace your self

"Mama, mama,....MAMA!!" You heard from inside your dream of churro mountains and lakes of coffee. After trying to ignore it for a couple minutes you start to feel little fingers prying at your eye lids. In return you softly swat the hands and turn the other way trying your hardest to stay in your delicious dream. Weight moved from the bed as you continued to sleep soundly. The door opens and you hear more foot steps enter the room.
You payed no mind to the intruders until 3 bodies Jumped in the bed while the others shook the bed effectively succeeding in waking you up.
You shot up in bed looking at the scene unfolding in front of you. Ansell standing on the bed with his little arms around Alex's neck, Alex actively bouncing around and John draping himself across the bed. Laf and herc were the culprits shaking the bed.
"What did you do this for?"  You said ,hair a mess, and drool running down your cheek.
"Mon amour, it's time for your appointment. We are all very excited." Laf said. "Yeah come one get dressed! I wanna know what we're having!" Hercules said with child like joy in his tone. "Ok I'll get ready as fast as possible, I'm kinda excited as well you know." You got out of bed heading for the wardrobe.
Choosing out a periwinkle long sleeve dress ,and a pair of ankle sandals to wear for the day. "If I need to get dressed so do all of you. Especially you my little munchkin." You said while kissing Ansells face all over making him laugh. "Mama stop I'll get dressed." The boys all stopped and looked at you and Ansells interaction. "He-He called you mama. Does that mean he's comfortable here? Does he wanna call us dad or something?" Alexander said looking and pointing at the boys. Ansell looked like he already had that question covered. You told them what he had told you the previous night.
"Papa is Laf, herc is daddy, Alex is pops and John is papi." They looked like they had their lives completed. Ansell made grabby hands at Herc "Daddy can you help me get dress? Mama said you dress nice." He agreed and led him  to the small case they kept Ansells clothes for the moment.
And while they were busy the rest were occupied getting all of the other things ready for the day as well as getting dressed.

+TIME SKIP (doctors office)+

All of you came in with your hand in johns and Ansell on Alex's neck. All of you walk up to the front desk to sign in. "Uhm.. hello I'm here to see Dr.Jefferson, it's my ultrasound day." The lady looked like she would absolutely love to be dead rather than be here. "Ok, *fake smile and cheery voice* and who are they." She point at the boys. Laf stood up to speak but you beat him to it. "They are my boyfriends and this is our son." Pointing at Ansell. You said all of this with confidence not giving a fuck about what she would say. She turned her nose upwards in disgust but signed us in. "You know only the father can go in with you right." She had the smuggest look on her pretty little face. 'God just if I could beat your ass right now' You all just nodded and walked past while you and John just flipped her off making sure Ansell didn't see. (Trynna keep baby boy pure)
            +(5 minutes later)+
The nurse finally called all of you back to see the doctor. When you all made it to the room Thomas was already there with the equipment set up. When Alex walked in shit hit the fan.
"Nooooo, why is this-this hairy ass kiwi here? What happened to the nice female doctor that was here last time!" Alex's nose was flaring as Jefferson just looked back at him in pure and utter disgust. "Ah Ms.LN, seems you have brought guests with you this time. And to answer that STUPID question Alexander I wasn't here her last appointment. I had to deal with..... umm things." He said looking at everyone in the room until his eyes landed on Ansell. He was shocked but why?
When Ansell made eye contact with him he immediately wanted to go hug him. "Ansell what are you doing here, where is your mama?" Thomas asked with confusion in his eyes. Ansell just pointed at you and went to his daddy. Alexander pushes in their little convo, "How the hell do you know our son, Jefferson?!" "Well if you should know Hamilton I'm- you know what don't mind that right now."
'That just opened up another can of worms' you thought going to lay on the examination table. You needed to put a blanket on your lap and lift your dress up to expose your tummy.
Thomas came to the table with the gel and the ultrasound wand. "Ok Miss what are we looking for today?" "Today is the day I find the genders of the babies I'm having!" You said back with excitement. "Mama, there's a baby in there?" Ansell said his tiny head tilting to the side in confusion. Alexander looked as if he just wanted to strangle Thomas for touching  you.
"Yeah, little one. There are actually 2 babies in there garçon." Laf said correcting him and swatting Alexander behind his head. "Ow you ass."
"Ok then m'am we'll get this over with as quickly as possible. Since I don't want him to kill me." He squirted a quarter sized amount of the gel on your tummy. You shivered in protest. The doctor put the wand on your stomach to look for the babies. As he was doing this Ansell came to your side and reached out for you. Alex wanted to come help him but Laf was holding him back, so John helped him get on the table with you.
"Ah, ha! Here they are. Let me check the heart beats before we see what they are." He turns on the monitor and ups the volume. The sounds of the two strong heart beats removed all tension from the small room. You just burst into tears. "Mama, it's ok. Papi she's crying." Ansell said while wiping your eyes with his little hands. "We can see baby boy. They are tears of happiness, look she's smiling.
You were absolutely over joyed that your kids were fine. "Seems they are healthy and growing well. Now we can proceed to the exciting part. Are there any bets to what they are?" "Alexander and I voted it was 2 girls." Hercules did proudly while pointing to his broad chest. "Laf and I decided it was 2 boys." John said with a cocky tone believing his assumptions were correct. "I honestly don't care. I just want some healthy kids." You said matter of factly. Thomas looked at Ansell and asked "What do you think it will be?" "A boy and a girl." With all of the votes in Thomas announced who had the correct guess was. "Actually Ansell is right. It it a boy and a girl." He presses a button on the machine to take a photo of the screen.
"What!? Ansell you were right! You are so smart." You said while squeezing your son. "Yah.Papa, can we go get ith cream now?" His little question made the guys laugh. "Yes we can little one." You we're still currently still shocked from the news "Christ this family is already made of mostly boys. I'll just pray that she'll allow me to dress her in whatever the heck I want for as long as I want." You said while Thomas was wiping the gel of your tummy. Collecting all of your belongings and your kid you left the doctors office satisfied.
"Gosh guys there are only going to be 2 girls and the rest males. Who knew this is what our lives were going to be?" You all laughed at Hercules's remark rubbing your swollen belly up and down. You continued to walk to the little ice creamery down the road.
When you arrived Ansell immediately ran up to the counter to say his order. "Nila, and white chocyate please." He says never for getting his manners. "Sure little man, and what toppings do you want?" The clerk asked him."Ummm...." he looks at all of the toppings then whispers to his papa "Can I get spinkles and gummy bears?" "Yes you may my little garçon you did guess the babies genders correctly so you deserve a treat."
"Papa said I can have rainbow spinkles and gummy bears please." The worker quickly got to work putting the ice cream scoop together. "You know, I want the same. You boys want anything?" They shook their heads and Lafayette payed for the ice creams. "Now what do you say Ansell?" "Thank you sir." You all walked out the shop Ansells hand in yours and finished your way home
                +TIME SKIP+
You walked in the door and stretched happy to be home. "I'm going to need to take a shower." Walking away you go to start walking to the bathroom , but before you can reach the hall way Alexander pops In a quick "Can I join you?" With his eye brows wiggling and gripping your thighs. "Pop what does you mean?" You pushed away from His embrace and stood there awkwardly. You slapped Alexander behind his head for putting your sons innocence on the line. "Uh nothing baby. He just wants a bath that's all." You quickly kiss Ansells soft brown locks and give Alex a playful glare. Laf John and herc were all laughing at this point at Alex's expense. Ansell quickly got bored and went to play with his fathers.
You walked into the bathroom and closed the door. After you'd stripped down and turned on the faucet you took time to admire your large family.
'Hm my boys and my little ones.' You said while running both hands over your belly. You got into the shower then you started talking to your kids. "You guys won't believe the day I had so-....".