Part 22

NARRATOR POV
Its currently 8:10am YN is getting Ansell ready for school. She's trying her damn hardest not to let the recent departure of her boys effect her and her son. Especially since her due date was nearing fast.
This chapter won't be as long as the others but should clear some things up.

"Ansell baby can you please go grab your brown shoes from the closet please." You were allowing your self some time to compose yourself to not break down in front of your son.
He came back with his shoes and started to put them on leaving the laces for you to tie. "Mama where is my backpack?" "Uh I think it's behind your door on the hook." You watched him as he ran to get his bear backpack.
You got up from your kneeling position on the floor and grabbed Ansells hand to head downstairs. When you got to the kitchen you retrieved his lunch from the fridge and put it in his back pack. "Ok baby, you ready for your first day of school?" You pulled out your phone to take pictures of Ansell in his uniform. "Yeah mama i am! I wanna see Cece and make more friends!" He was on his tiptoes stretching his hands to express how excited he was. You laughed and squeezed his to you. You looked at the pictures of Ansell and debating if you should send it to the boys phones. 'They won't get it now but they will eventually' and hit send.
"Ok let's go Mr.Dean should be here to pick us up." You have Ansells hand in yours while you walked outside to see Dean there waiting. "Yo, YN. Good morning and hello to you Ansell." Dean came up to you two with Cecilia behind him.They hugged each other, went to the car and strapped themselves in waiting to leave.
"YN are you ok you look kinda distant and.....sad." Dean was concerned for your well being. You thought you were masking it well enough but it seems not. "No I'm not ok. I'll tell you after we drop off the kids ok." You dropped the happy facade. "Sure well go to eat somewhere and we can talk." The both of you entered the car and drove to the school.

The children were unclipped in the backseat waiting for the car to stop. "Mama will you come in with me?" Ansell looked at you looking like he was going to cry. "Don't cry hun Cece will be there with you and I have to walk you in anyways." The four of you walked through the schools front doors and down the hallways.
The farther you walked into the school the harder Ansell gripped onto your leg. "Mama I don't wanna go anymore."
He was shaking like a leaf. "Baby it's ok and look we reached the class room already." As soon as the door opened Cecilia ran in to greet her other classmates and her teacher. You followed Cecilia with Ansell walking behind your legs.
The teacher came up to you and Dean, "Oh, hello YN it's good to see you again and you too Dean!" The teacher was Angelica Schuyler herself. "And hello Ansell. I'm Ms. Schuyler you new pre-k teacher. Oh Alexander told me he was adorable but he is beyond adorable." The mention of Alexander brought you mood down a lot and dean noticed that. Ansell moves from behind your legs and moves close to Angelica. "You know my papi? Have you seen him?!" Angelica was taken aback by Ansells question. She looked at him with sad eyes.
"No I haven't but I'm sure you'll see him soon ok? Let's get started with class." Ansell turned and gave you the biggest hug then followed Angelica into the class room.
You waved goodbye and walked away with Dean following you. "Ok YN now you can tell me what's wrong. Let's go to the dine not to far from here ok." You sniffled out an "ok" in response.

The both of you were seated in a booth in the back of the diner. It was too quiet so Dean started, "YN where is Alexander? Might of a fact where are the rest of them as well? You were happy one day and BOOM sad the next." Dean looked upset but was hiding it very well. That's when the waterworks started.
"They left me. They said they still loved me and wanted to give me some "alone time" with Ansell. WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN??! Like their last note literally said 'I hope Dean doesn't get too close to you.' They were fucking jealous!" You we're full on sobbing. "They thought I was cheating on them, on the day we met. Herc told me that they all thought I was cheating on them w-with YOU!" Dean almost cried from your outburst. He rubbed your shoulder as he tried to comfort you. "Hey it's going to be fine. Don't worry I'm here, cece's here and don't forget your son. Ansell needs someone who'll stay strong for him. I know right now you're hurting right now but it'll get better I promise. I know how you feel. This is how I felt when Cece's mom was suddenly up and gone." You had stopped crying by this point. He was right this is just a bump in the road that you'll eventually get over and heal. Your son needs you and your babies. But that brought up more panic. "What if they are not here for the babies delivery!? My due date is exactly in 2 weeks and they said in their note they don't have their phones. What if they don't show up? Who'll be there with me while I'm pushing two kids out of me?" You we're calm and just wondering if they'll be there, even if it was just for the delivery. After some thinking Dean spoke up, "Then I'll be there with you. I'll help take care of Ansell and you for the time being ok." This made you feel much lighter then before knowing you had someone to rely on in your time of need. You had started sniffling again "Thank you Dean. I really mean it." When you finished your moment the waitress came in with your food. "Well here's to a new friendship." "And here's to a stronger bond."
I know people are wondering when the guys'll be back but tbh I don't know my damn self.😂
I'm really just writing this story on a whim.
Please vote and comment on these chapters. I need input!!!❤️❤️