Chap.1

Ky'ree^^^. Kyle^^^

Ky'ree
Me my brother, Aiden, Adam, Trevon, Zy'air, Darion, and Dari (da-ry) are walking down the hall to our lockers, which our parents put next to each other.

"Yo look at her right there" Adam tells us we all look except fo Zy'air.

"Damn she thick!" Darion says being loud like always. She looks back at us and blushes. I mean shit I would too if I walked pass a group of eight thick ass girls and heard them complementing me.

"I bet you I can get her number" Trevon says while rubbing his hands together and licking his lips.

"I'll give you 50 if you can bag that" I tell him while smirking.

"Ight bet! Imma holla at y'all nigga's later!" He says before jogging off to catch up with the girl.

"He ain't gonna bag that" I hear Zy'air mumble. I smile and wrap my arm around his shoulder and smile.

"Right that nigga swear he can get anything and anyone" I tell Zy'air while laughing he just smiles with his cheeks turning red. Eventually everybody was in their class and it was only me and Zy'air.

"Where yo class at lil nigga. Or are you just tryna follow yo big cousin around school?" I joke with Zy'air. He blushes and shakes his head.

"Nah that shit dead. I just didn't get to my class yet. If anything you following me" He tells me as he continues to text someone in his phone with their name as 'BSF❤️😍😂' .

"Nah that shit is what's dead. I've been in this high school longer than yo young ass" I tell him and nudge his shoulder.

"Whatever nigga. Where yo class at?" He asks me afte looking up from his phone and at me.

"Physics" I tel him and he smiles.

"That's the class I'm going to right now but I gotta stop by the bathroom" He tells me before he turns into the bathrooms. I follow him in because I don't want to walk down the hall by myself even though there is still people in the halls.

"But yet you aren't following me" He teases me before he go to the urinal and pulling his pants down a lil bit showing some of his ass. I know it's wrong but I gotta take a peek. I take a few small steps back until I can see his ass. His ass is actually phat. Too bad no guy gonna ever be able to hit because he straight, I think. I don't get why straight guys have nice asses for. It's not like they gonna get fucked.

"What are you doing bro?!" I hear Zy'air say and snaps me out of my thoughts. I start stuttering before finally coming up with a excuse.

"I just started daydreaming my bad I ain't mean to make you uncomfortable" I tell him while rubbing the back of my neck.

"It's coo just don't stair at my ass while daydreaming you weird ass nigga" he jokes before going to the sink to wash his hands.

"Yeah my bad" I apologize. We leave the bathroom and walk to our class.

After school