Chap. 23

Aiden
"Baby somebody keep blowing yo phone up"

"See who it is then baby" I mutter while moving my head to lay on his chest and throwing my leg across his lap.

"Hello?" He says into the phone before I start kissing on his neck. He looks at me and kisses me before focusing back to whoever was on my phone.

"Can you repeat that I got distracted" he says while staring at me. I hear a loud voice through the phone but I can't recognize it, probably because of my mind being clouded with lust. While he asks the person to calm down and repeat themselves I grab his dick while smirking at him. He releases a surprised moan and my smirk widens before I start stroking him. I take my phone from him while still rubbing on him.

"I'll call you back" I say before hanging up and climbing in Jamal's lap.

"Damn baby you went from trying to deny me to being obsessed with me in a matter of under two days" he said after grabbing my waist.

"That's what good dick does I guess" I said before biting my lip. He smiles before pecking my lips. One peck turns into multiple pecks, multiple pecks turn into making out and making out turns into us almost having sex until my phone rang again and I groaned before declining the call and muting my phone. I start to slide his shorts off while kissing down his chest.

"What if it's something important?" He asks after hearing my phone vibrate on his stand. I ignore him and keep continuing with removing his shorts but he stops me.

"Babe it's your dad calling now. I think you should answer it's probably important" he said while pulling his shorts back up. I climb into his lap and cross my arms with a pout in my face.

"Just one round?" I beg but he shakes his head before picking my ringing phone up and handing it to me. I groan loudly before snatching my phone out of his hand and climbing off of his lap.

"Ye-" my dad cuts me off before I can say yea "YOU NEED TO GET DOWN TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW TELL YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND YOU HAVE FAMILY MATTERS TO WORRY ABOUT!!!" He yells. I put my phone back up to my ear - after pulling it away due to his yelling- and I get out of bed and put on some shoes.

"What happened?" I ask

"Sorry for your dads yelling he's just upset hat you haven't been answering your phone. But Zy'air is going into labor a few weeks early and we don't want you to miss the birth of your nephew so you should get down here quick and then we have one out of the two people who don't want to answer their phones off of our lists." My other dad says.

"Ok I'm on my way" I said before hanging up.

"What happened?" Jamal asks while standing up.

"Uh my cousin, he's going into labor and I need to get to the hospital" I tell him while putting on my jacket.

"Need me to drive you?" He asks

"Duh how else am I supposed to get there if I was dropped off here?" I said being smart.

"A'ight don't get smart lil boy" he says before sliding his feet into a pair of Nike slides after putting on a pair of socks from his drawer and throwing on a gray Nike hoodie before grabbing his car keys off his dresser and following behind me out of his bedroom door.

At hospital...
Darion
I hear someone enter the waiting room and I look up from my phone to see Aiden and some guy. They look like they just finished having sex, threw on anything, and ran out the door. I smirk at him knowingly and when he sees my smirk he roles his eyes before exhaling a huge breath catching the attention of everybody else.