Chap.5

Trevon
Me and the guys push our way through the kids and they start looking at us expectingly.

"Faggot!" That word automatically catches my attention, it catches all of ours because all our heads snap to the guy who said it and him and 10 other friends are beating up on one guy. Pussies, but they still said that f word that I hate so I gotta speak to them for a second.

"Aye yo what you just say?!" I yell stepping in the middle and the rest of the boys stepped forward with me even Zy'air looked pissed and he's usually the quite one and the one who try's to stay out of trouble in the group.

"You heard me. FAGGOT!" He shouts I sock him dead in the jaw and he falls to the ground out cold. His friends run to me and then before I know it we all fighting.

10 minutes later
I stop beating the guy I was fighting. I ain't gonna lie he was good but I'm better. I tell the boys to stop hitting the other guys. I stand back and look at the sore guys laying on the ground near the school where the fight broke out. But I see a familiar body coughing on the ground. It's the guy who I was talking to in school. I walk over to him and scoop him up in my arms. I carry him bridal style to the truck.

"Aye yo lets go we gotta get him some help!" I yell to the guys as the crowd around the fight start to slowly disappear. Everybody in the car now except Adrian he talking to a girl. Once he gets in the car Ky'ree pull out of the parking lot. While I hold the mystery boy in my arms.

"You good with going to the hospital?" I ask him. He immediately shakes his head no.

"Let's take him to uncle Xaviar he's a doctor and this guy doesn't want to go to the hospital." I tell Ky'ree. I look down at the guy I'm holding in my arms his blood is all over my white shirt but it don't matter I have plenty more white shirts. We pull up to the chill spot and all of our parents are here. Kyree parks the truck and we all get out I walk slowly in the back of everybody holding mystery boy who is just now starting to wake up.

"What's yo name?" I ask him.

"Kendle" he whisper

"Kendle what?"

"Kortell" he answers in a whisper voice again.

"Ight kendle my name is Trevon and my uncle is a doctor he use to just help keep people calm but he got moved up and he's a professional doctor now. And he is now the head doctor of the hospital he is working at" I tell him as I walk through the front door that Zy'air is holding open for me.

"Thanks" I tell him.

"No problem bro" he says as he closes and locks the door.

"What the hell happened to y'all?" Uncle Ky'ree asks as he's the first to actually look at our appearance. All of them look at us and immediately stand up. Since I'm in the back, all the boys tall figures are blocking them from seeing kendle in my arms.

"Treee!" I hear kendle moan in pain. The whole house looks at us I look up from Kendle like a dear caught in headlights.

"It wasn't like that! I promise I wasn't doing anything To him!" I say trying to assure them.

"it hurtsss!" He moans in pain again while he holds his side.

"He got jumped and we fought the guys off and we brought him here so Uncle Xaviar can check him and some other doctor shit" I tell them.

"ok lay him on the couch" Xaviar says as he runs into his at home office that no one is allowed in.

After the check up...
"He doesn't have any severe injuries but he does have two broken ribs. So I'm gonna keep him here I've already checked with him and he said it's ok so he's gonna stay here in the guest room" uncle Xaviar tells us.

"Can I talk to him now?" I ask him.

"Yeah you know where the first guest room is." Xaviar says. I walk up to the room he's in and walk in.

"Hey you feeling better?" I ask him as he watches cartoons on tv.

"Yeah but... why?" He asks making me confused.

"Why what?" I ask.

"Why are you doing all of this for a faggot kid" he stresses to me.

"Ok for one that f word is forbidden around any of these men in this house. And if you haven't noticed there are no women here but just a bunch of men with kids. So add two and two together. All the adults are gay, my dad can get pregnant which is how my twin, Zy'air and I, and Darion and Dari were born. And there's another guy who can get pregnant and that's Adam and Aiden's dad but Ky'ree and Kyle came from a women but she made bad decisions but Xaviar is a better father figure to them than she was a mother figure." I explain to him.

"Oh so you don't care if I'm gay?" He asks I lean in and kiss him on the lips which turns into a small make out. I don't know what caused it to happen, but it happened.

"Does that answer your question?" I ask him.

"But I thought you were straight?" He asks.

"I did too until I met you" I tell him.

"Can you help me sit on your lap?" He asks shyly.

"You might hurt your side and I don't want to risk that." I tell him seriously.

"please? He gave me pain killers so it won't hurt badly." He pleads. I give in and gently place him on my lap. We engage into a passionate make out involving tongue, body grabbing, and a lil bit of him grinding on my lap.

His lips are so soft and full and his ass is- don't even get me started. I slip my hands in In his pants and then his briefs and I began to play with his ass,massaging it, and rubbing it. He moves to my neck and starts kissing and sucking making sure to leave hickies. He came back to my lips and I peck his lips before I leave my mark on his neck. I make my mark special though I do it in the shape of a T.

"Ahem!" I hear a throat being cleared. Kendle hides his red face in the crook of my neck as I slowly turn to see every damn body staring at me

|~*~*~*~*~*~*|
Chapter 6 coming up next...