Chap.20

Quincy
When I got home my mom wasn't even there but I didn't pay it any attention until I woke up to the sound of things smashing on the floor. I hurry and get out of my bed and follow the noise which brought me to Kim's room. When I walk in I see my brother room destroyed his dresser is flipped his bed is cut open and taken apart, his clothes are laying on the floor in scattered places, his pictures are smashed on the floor, and I see my mom about to rip up the picture of him and me with my hand on his stomach and the both of us smiling at the camera, but before she could rip it I hurry and snatch it from her.

"What are you doing to his room?!" I ask her. I see that she has a look of rage in her eyes.

"That faggot is not coming back to this house! I told him to stay away from that family of faggots and he decides to go out with them!' He's dead to me!!!" She yells angrily.  I look at her in shock because of what she just said.

"You don't mean it mom. Your just upset he left the house when you told him not to" I try to assure her. But she just continues to destroy what she could get her hands on, which wasn't much anymore because she destroyed most of his room.

"MOM STOP!" I shout trying to stop her from what she's doing.

"HE'S DEAD TO ME! HE CAN GO TO HELL WITH HIS BASTARD CHILD!" She shouts as she storms out of the room pushing Kim out of the way. When did he get here?! He fell to the floor with a hand protectively on his stomach and tears streaming down his face.

"What are you doing here?!" I ask him after I rush to him and make sure he's ok.

"Sh-She hates me" he cry's before breaking out into loud sobs. I pick him up and carry him out of the house after collecting a few things that he needs/wants and grabbing a few random pieces of clothing. I see Darion leaning on the passenger door on his phone.

"Can you take him back to your crib?" I ask him while carrying a crying Kim in my arms.

"What happened? Did the baby get hurt?!" He asks panicked. I shake my head no.

"He walked in on my mom saying how she disowned him and doesn't want him back in her house" I tell him after sitting Kim in the car and closing the door so that he couldn't hear the conversation.

"Why she gotta go over the top?!" Darion asks aggravated.

"Ion know but I do know that I need you to keep this off of his mind and keep him smiling" I tell him in all seriousness.

"I planed on doing so when I met him" Darion says while smiling.

"I couldn't tell. You guys argued every time y'all where in the same room" I tell him before we both start laughing.

"Nah I liked to see his lil feisty side. It's cute" Darion says while looking as if he's drifting off in thought.

"Whatever just make sure he stays happy and keep stress far away from him for the babies safety" I tell him.

"Anything for my babies'. I'll talk to you later bro" he says as he walks around to the drivers side and gets into his car.

"Alright" I say while waving at him while he start the car up and prepares to pull off. I leave back into the house when they get out of my eye site. I went back into the house and see my mom drowning herself in vodka. I roll my eyes at the sight and head upstairs to fix my brother room up.

|~•£|~•£|~•£|~•£|
Chapter 21 coming up next...
(A/N: sorry for the short chapter. The next chapter won't be short)