Chap.6

Trevon
I look at them all in shock damn I only expected one person.

"Damn privacy?!" I say as I take my hands out of kendle pants causing him to let out a whimper at the lost of no longer feeling my hands on his ass.

"Damn already?" Kyle says. I just shrug.

"Ok do y'all need something or.." I say trailing off.

"Yeah we came to check on kendle but I can see he's feeling perfect." Xaviar says.

Zy'air
I laugh at uncle Xaviar joke but I feel vomit coming up. I quickly cover my mouth and run into the guest bathroom and throw up in the toilet. I look up to see my parents and Trevon starring at me.

"What? I'm good!" I say trying to convince them.

"How many times?" Dad asks.

"This will be my...5th time but I'm ok" I tell them.

"Nope were going to a doctor right now to find out what's wrong with you" dad says as he looks at me seriously.

"Ok but I wanna go in by myself" I tell them.

"Ok. But you have to tell us when you come back out" dad says. I nod before doing all the stuff to clean my mouth out and fix my breath.

At doctor office
We hop out the car and go in to the doctors office place thingy, I fill out the paperwork, and I finally get my name called.

"See you guys in a little." I tell them as I get up and follow the women. She asks me questions and runs tests and her assumption is

"your pregnant"

"Nah never that" I tell her before laughing.

"Well we're gonna find out after this ultrasound aren't we?" She says as she instructs me to lay on my back which I do. She rubs some cold gel on my stomach.

"What was that? Nah never that?" She asks mocking me. While pointing to a small thing in my stomach.

"Oh god" I mumble

Ky'ree
I'm in my room looking for the pants from last month from the party where I accidentally slept with my cousin-it don't even feel right calling him my cousin anymore. But it's kinda easier to accept since we aren't blood cousins-I need them because they have my ear buds in one of their pockets and I need them now because Kyle said he's done sharing his with me. That's why he ugly.

"Yesss!" I mumble as I found the pants. I feel the pockets and feel something besides earbuds I find my condom that I was supposed to use with Zy'air. Oh well now I got a extra condom to use.

Zy'air
"Congrats and good luck with the pregnancy" she says as she leaves. Fuck Ky'ree!!! You don't know how to fucking wrap it up!! Fuck!! Fuck him and his weak ass pull out game!!

"You got this Zy'air just make up an fake diagnosis" I mumble to myself as I leave the doctor room. I put on a smile when I enter the waiting room where my parents are.

" I told y'all I'm just walking around with an upset stomach." I tell them.

Trevon
I didn't believe Zy'air story at all. I secretly kept my eyes on him the whole car ride I saw him look at everyone probably looking to see if they are paying attention to him. He lifts his shirt up and reveals his stomach he starts rubbing it like he prego. Then Something in my head clicked.

"What the fuck?!" I yell as I look at him-overreacting a lil bit-he looks at me with a panicked look on his face.

"You good son?" Dad asks. I look at Zy'air and he shakes his head no with a pleading look on his face.