Chap.19

Darion
I've been in my room for most of the four months that I haven't seen or spoken to quincy and Kim. If I wasn't in my room I would either be at school or out with my family because they tried to take me out and get me to be happy. It worked for that lil bit of time but when ever I got back home I would lock myself back in my room because Kim still wasn't able to talk to me. Now that these two are standing in front of my face and one is carrying my child I'm beyond happy.

"How far along are you?" I ask Kim.

"four months and some weeks" he says excited.

"How many appointments have I missed?" I ask him sadly.

"Only two but they were both just check ups. I had my brother there for me and my mom just there trying to persuade me to get an abortion" Kim responds sadly.

"I'm gonna go chill with your fam and let y'all two talk" Quincy says before leaving.

"An abortion?" I ask him.

"Yeah but I told her it's not happening. She said ok but she told me that I have to put up my child for adoption as soon as it's born" Kim says as tears swell up in his eyes. I pull him close to me to comfort him.

"It's ok. No one in this house will let that happen" I assure him.

"Promise?"

"Promise" I tell him before pecking his forehead.

"Do you still want your surprise to leave?" He asks me.

"Nah I'm good. I like my surprise" I tell him and we share a laugh before sharing a kiss. Our kiss is interrupted by my cousins and Quincy coming into my room.

"And that's why he's carrying your baby now" Ky'ree says. I roll my eyes and so does Kim.

"And that's why he's carrying your child too huh?" I shot back.

"Ok you got that one!" He says before we all laugh.

"So now that everyone is reunited you know you gotta tell uncle kelanie and uncle Tre'vontae about Kim being pregnant with your baby" Ky'ree says.

"Yeah I know" I say before smiling and pecking Kim's forehead.

"What y'all wanna do? Cause I wanna go out" Dari says.

"Let's go to 'Dave and busters'" Kim says with a huge smile on his face. I'd do anything to keep that smile on his face.

"Dave and busters it is!" Dari exclaims.

"Now get ready Darion because your the only one not dressed to go anywhere" quincy says.

"I like to see him like this though" Kim says with a pout.

"And so will other girls and guys" Quincy said.

"You know What...? on second thought... you should get dressed" Kim says while patting my chest when he took his second dramatic pause. We all laugh at his crazy ass. But I love his crazy ass especially his ass.

"Ok now everyone out and quit trying to see my man naked!" Kim says to everyone before taking his time struggling to get up as everyone watched. Once he finally got up he starts shooing everybody out of the room. When they were all out he turned to me and let out a huff of air.

"Your only four months and some weeks along and it's taking you that long to get out of bed?" I ask him.

"Well how about you get pregnant and try to get out of bed at your normal speed with your pregnant belly in the way!" He says getting loud.

"Ok ok chill it's ok I'm sorry for asking" I say while wrapping him in my arms.

"Whatever just get dressed" he says after pushing me away. I laugh before going to my closet to change. I already took my shower so I'm not dirty and I do take showers.

"This look good baby?" I ask him as I walk out of my closet.

"That looks Great because your matching with me!" He says excitedly with that huge smile on his face again. Yes!

"Ight you ready?" I ask him.

"Yep!" He responds popping the 'P'.

"Aight y'all ready?!" I ask everybody with a smile on my face

After Dave and Busters...
"Well that was fun but me and Kim have to get back home" Quincy says after they all get back to the Cullen's home.

"I wanna stay with Darion though" Kim whines.

"We gotta get home though. I'm pretty sure mom is already there waiting for us" Quincy says as he pulls his brothers arm.

"No I'm staying here with my baby daddy!" Kim yells as he snatches his arm back. Quincy lets out a sigh of frustration before looking at all the other boys who were just watching the scene unfold.

"Ok.. if his parents are ok with it you can stay but I'm gonna go home and try to calm our crazy ass mom down because I'm pretty sure she's fuming right now" Quincy says before going to his car.

"Bye Quincy" Kim says with a huge smile on his face which causes Darion to slightly smile because for the sixth time today he's seen his soon to be official boy friend smile that huge smile.

"Bye lil bro! I'll see you tomorrow at school!" Quincy yells out of the window before pulling off.

"Be good boys!" He yells while he's driving off. Everyone waves while laughing at his goofyness.

"Looks like it's me and you tonight" Darion says as he wraps his arms around Kim's waist.

"And us" the other boys said before everyone started laughing. All the boys went into the house and went their separate ways for where they will be sleeping that night.

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|
Chapter 20 coming up next...