Chap.9

2 months Later (^^ Zy'air stomach)
Aiden
I think what me and Aliyah have is real. After a month of just talking I asked her to be mine and now we've been officially dating for a month. Her brother isn't home a lot tho but when he is he's annoying and can't mind his business. Me and Aliyah haven't slept together again yet she said she's waiting for our 5 month anniversary. I don't get why she wanna talk about "waiting for our 5 month anniversary to have sex again" when we already fucked but it don't matter to me I can wait.

Ky'ree jr..
Me and Zy'air have been staying with uncle Parker because we "need to catch up with him" but we are here because Zy'air stomach got bigger than expected and he still isn't ready to confront his parents but I'm not rushing him because I'm not ready to tell my dads either.

"I think it's gonna be twins because of how big your stomach is" I tell him

"So your calling me fat?!" He asks.

"No! No! I didn't I just meant that your sexy" I tell him while I peck his lips.

"Good! You look sexy too baby" He says as he leans in and kisses me.

"We have an appointment today in an hour at 7:30" I tell him.

"Are you sure because it's 7:55 right now" he says as he checks his phone.

"Oh shit baby we have to go!" I say while jumping up out of the bed. I help him up as he struggles but it's cute. I throw on an plain white T-shirt and a pair of black joggers with white stripes.

"Babe I need help" he wines when he tries to pull some too small briefs on his nice phat ass.

"I got you" I say as I walk to him I help him put on his underwear and pants. When I grab a shirt for him the room door swings open to reveal our parents.

Kelanie
Me and Tre are chilling in bed together while our boys are out hanging with friends or whatever.

*do you do you do you do you wanna be.......do me a favor pick me up take me out later don't worry about no paper-*

I pick my phone up and see an unknown number calling.

"Baby you know this number?" I ask him. He looks at it before shaking his head and furrowing his eyebrows together.

"Answer it on speaker phone" he tells me and I do.

"Hello?" I ask

"Hello this is in and out clinic. Are you the father of Zy'air Kelanie Cullen?" The women asks.

"Yeah is every thing ok?" I ask as I look at Tre'vontae and he looks at me with a frown.

"I'm not sure today was the day of the appointment Mr. Cullen and Mr. Parker were supposed to come today at seven thirty but they haven't showed up" she explains as me and Tre'vontae get out of bed and began getting dressed.

"What's the appointment for? May I ask" I ask as I finish tying my shoe strings.

"Today the two young teens are supposed to come for their pregnancy check-up" she informs us.

"Oh they'll be there shortly" I say before hanging up.

"Did you hear that?!?!" I yell.

"Calm down baby. I'm pretty sure they have a very very good reason" Tre'vontae tells me to try to calm me down but I just get madder.

"I said use protection! And they don't so now look what's done happened!" I stress to Tre.

"I'm gonna call Ky'ree and let him know, ok?" Says Tre'vontae.