Chap.7

Trevon
Kendle and I lay next to each other after we finish our third round.

"You can't get pregnant right!?!?" I ask worriedly after I realize we didn't use a condom neither of the three times we had sex. I'm so stupid I just found out where that got my brother but yet I go and do the same thing.

"No silly! I'm a guy!" He says as he looks up at me from where his head is laying on my chest after he laid me back down. I look at him with a look and wait for him to realize what he just said. His eyes go big after five seconds of us just staring at each other.

"Omg! I don't know but- but I don't think so" he says as he sits up. I sit up next to him. He looks like he's thinking about some hurtful stuff.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask him confused.

"Um I can't tell you" He says while shaking his head.

"You can trust me Kendle. I won't judge you" I tell him after I turn him to face me.

"My-my parents they call me names. They're murders." He says quietly.

"Hold on what do you mean they're murders?" I ask him.

"My mom and dad killed my moms sister and her husband. They left their son by himself. I don't know who my cousin is but I want to find him because he's my last little bit of family I have.......I told my parents I'm gay and they argued with one another about how my body is the reason I'm gay. They mentioned something about how they should of gotten surgery to get an organ taken out of me. But I cant remember what organ they're talking about and I still don't because they either beat me or ignored me when I asked" he explains as he cries. I pull his body close to me hugging him tight as he cry's.

Kelanie
Me and Xaviar walk upstairs to check on our boys. We walk to the room where kendle is staying in knowing Trevon is in there.

"Y'all good?" I ask as we peak in. Trevon and kendle nod before looking back at the tv screen. I hope they don't rush their relationship.

"Ight. You know where your cousin is?" I ask Trevon he shakes his head no not even looking at me. We walk out and check all the rooms except for Ky'ree's. We walk to his door and I walk in first but immediately stop when I see Ky'ree cuddled up with a naked Zy'air. I walk up to the bed and tap Zy'air and Xaviar goes to Ky'ree and shakes him violently.

"Bae stoop" Ky'ree mumbles. as he moves around in the bed.

"Get up now!" Xaviar yells and both of their eyes shoot open.

"Dad I can explain!" They both yell at the same time.

Zy'air
I sit in the back seat of my parents car quietly crying. They didn't find out about the baby but they still caught me and Ky'ree in bed together.

Flash back...
Omniscient
"Explain my ass! Get up and get dressed!" Xaviar yells as him and kelanie walk out of the room letting the boys get dressed in private. The door opens and the boys walk out after they finish changing.

"Let's go. Now you get to explain to everybody" Kelanie says as he leads the boys down the stairs.

"What's going on?" Tre'vontae asks his husband as he walks over to kelanie and pecks his lips.

"Me and Xaviar went to check on the boys and we find these two laying up in bed naked together." Kelanie explains to his husband calmly. He doesn't know how to feel about the situation. He doesn't know if he should be mad or fine with what he just saw. Tre'vontae look at his son who looks at the floor like it is the most interesting piece of art that he has ever seen.

"Is this true?" Tre'vontae asks his son.

"Yeah" Zy'air answers quietly barely above a whisper.

"Please tell me you guys only slept together naked and nothing happened beforehand" Tre'vontae says hoping his husband was just over looking the situation.

"I can't" Zy'air whispers.

While they talking Ky'ree is speaking with his dads in a different part of the house.

"Why your cousin out of the boys you could sleep with why him?" Ky'ree asks his son.

"Because I don't feel happy, like I do when I'm with him, with other guys! I love Zy'air I don't want other guys! He isn't even my cousin by blood!!" Ky'ree stresses to his dads.

"Ok...you know what we'll think about how we feel about this over night and we'll get back to you at dinner tomorrow night. How's that sound?" Xaviar suggests and his husband nods his head in agreement.

"Yeah that's Ight" Ky'ree mumbles Kind of surprised with how calmly his parents were being about the situation after how Xaviar reacted when he found the two boys.

"We gonna head home now but Trevon wants to stay with kendle. So Is that ok with you guys?" Kelanie says after he enters the room.

"Yeah he can stay" Ky'ree says.

"Ok thanks" Kelanie says before walking away.

End of flashback...

At home now...
"Dad I love him I've loved him since I was eight but the difference from me loving him when I was eight and me loving him now is the fact that I know that it is love that I'm feeling!" I stress to them so that they know how serious I am.

"Ok.......we're ok with you guys relationship ok?" Kelanie says as Tre'vontae nods in agreement.

"Well I don't care ab- wait you guys don't care?" I ask them.

"We care but we are fine with y'all relationship." kelanie says correcting me.

"So your not gonna like move across the country just so me and him can't talk anymore?" I ask them.

"Boy do you think I would leave my fashion business I've been dreaming of having just to give it up because my son is sleeping with his cousin, who is even really biologically his cousin? And do you really think your dad is gonna leave him and Xaviar law firm?" Daddy asks.

"No" I answer.

"Exactly. I'm pretty sure Ky'ree and Xaviar will be fine with it too" dad says.

"Plus it's not like y'all blood cousins" Daddy mumbles. I smile before hugging them both.

"I love you guys!" I tell them

"We love you too" they tell me.

|~*~*~*~*~*~*|
Chapter 8 coming up next...