𝐜.𝐨𝐧𝐞

Onika was shaking.

She rested on her knees, ass in the air and face buried in dark pillows. She wore nothing but her matching pink bra and panties. A thin layer of sweat glistened on her skin and a noticeable wet spot in between her legs. Her ass cheeks red. Her thighs trembled and her breathing unsteady.

A pair of darken hazel eyes stared down at her from behind. Beyoncé's attire was similar but her panties and bra were a deep red. Her hand stung, her lips swollen, her own panties drenched. Her eyes sat low as she took in the sight of Onika. She loved Onika like this, shaking and begging, completely at her mercy. The power she felt from it made her tremble and she brought her hand up to slap Onika ass once more.

The moan that left Onika's lips at the impact had her clenching, she bit her lip to stop the groan from coming out. She rubbed the flaming skin before reaching between her legs to stroke through the soaked lace. Onika gasped and her hips dropped down, trying to rock against her hand.

"Please." Onika's voice was shaky, her fist balled up tight into the sheets by her head. Beyonce liked working Onika up until she was ready to explode. She liked it when Onika would come for her with just one touch of her fingers on her clit. One time she had made Onika come with just spanking alone.
Onika was everything Beyonce was looking for in bed. She met all of Beyoncé's standards and it amazed her how this all came about by accident. It had started almost a year ago. They had been hanging out after one of Beyoncé's fights with Shawn. They piled up the junk food and watched a bunch of movies in Onika's bedroom and Beyonce had let her pick because well, she was Onika.

One of the movies had been Along Came Polly. It had all started with the scene where the two main characters were making out on the bed and the man had given her a small spank.

"I tried to get Shawn to spank me once." Beyonce said with a shake of her head as she kept her eyes on the movie and dipped her hand into the popcorn bowl. They both lay on their stomachs, side by side on Onika's small twin size bed. She heard Onika giggle next to her and looked over to find brown eyes staring back at her.

"Really?"

"Yes really. You see, to me Sex and Pain is like Batman and Robin. They're just so good together." She had watched the way that Onika eyes widened at her words. Her pupils dilated but she paid it no attention at the time. Onika bit her lower lip and her cheeks flushed slightly.

"What did he say?" she asked almost shyly. Beyonce raised an eyebrow. All of her focus now on Onika instead of the stupid comedy in front of her. She was showing a lot more interest in the subject than Beyonce had thought she would. It was one of those things that Onika just didn't like talking about out of embarrassment.

"He looked at me like I was crazy and didn't have sex with me for two weeks. I guess he was afraid I'd ask again. Which I would have. Is it so wrong for me to want him to tap my ass every once in a while when we're doing it?" she asked and watched as Onika slowly shook her head. "Right that's what I thought but he's a fucking asshole." She shook her head before a smirk came to her lips. "What about you? Ever let one of your boy toys from school slap that ass?" she asked while throwing a glance back at Onika jean covered ass.

"No." Onika was biting her lip again and Beyonce watched as she fiddled with a piece of string from her comforter. Beyonce chuckled as she took in Onika discomfort. She was looking away from Beyonce now and her cheeks had turned a darker shade of red. Beyonce could tell she was embarrassed to talk about it but she was having too much fun to stop now.

"Ever thought about it, Nika?" she lowered her voice as she leaned closer and bumped shoulders with the flushed girl. Onika shook her head quickly and Beyonce knew she had to be lying. "Oh, really?" She smirked as she brought her hand back in the air, right above Onika's big butt. "You never thought of one of those boys giving you a good spanking just like this?" She asked before she quickly brought that hand down, slapping Onika's ass roughly.