𝐜.𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"What the hell Onika?"

Beyonce glared at the large hickey on her neck. They both stood in front of the mirrors now, refreshing themselves back up after their rump in the stall. Onika only stifled a laugh from next to her as she reapplied her lip gloss.

Beyonce glanced at her with a glare before looking to the reddish mark that was starting to take on a purple color. "This shit isn't funny!" She yelled, how did she not feel Onika sucking on her neck like a fucking vampire?

"I'm sorry. I guess I got lost in the moment." Onika turned to her with a tilt of her head and a pout on her lips. Beyonce scowled as she turned towards her as well.

She's known Onika for a long time and though it took her awhile to catch on she could now tell when Onika was lying, especially when they started having sex.

"Please. Looks like an act of possession to me." Beyonce said as her eyes narrowed. Onika's eyes narrowed as well and her mouth dropped as if she was offended by Beyoncé's words.

"You're one to talk." She started with an airy giggle as she brought her eyes up from the floor to look at Beyonce once more. "Who's pussy is this?" She whispered, mocking Beyoncé's words and causing the older girl's eyes to widen.

"You're not usually so possessive when we're... having fun. Looked like an 'act of possession' to me but who are you jealous of?" She asked with a tilt of her head.

Beyonce frowned and felt her hands ball up into fists as Aubrey quickly came to her mind. He had been all over Onika this morning, more than usual. But the thing that really pissed her off was that Onika appeared to be returning his advances.

"No one." She growled out through her teeth. Onika didn't look convinced but fake smiled and nodded her head anyways.

"Okay, Beyonce." She scoffed rolling her eyes in annoyance before she picked up her book bag and moved towards the door. Beyonce watched her unlock it before sneaking out.

What the fuck was that?

Her day continued on as normal with no more meetings with Onika in the bathroom. She tried to use her hair to hide the hickey that Onika had given her but by the look on Candi and Thembi's faces when they saw her she knew it wasn't working so well.

She did her best to avoid Shawn but when he eventually saw it, he began to distance himself from her again. It pissed her off, first at Onika because what the hell? Secondly at Shawn because who was he to judge her?

Her stupid friends made her mood sour so she went storming around the school for the rest of the day and terrorizing anyone that got in her way. She was currently shoving the books she didn't need into her locker while getting ready to leave the school. She slammed her locker shut and glanced over to find Aubrey walking Onika down the hall towards the exit. She was giggling at his dumb jokes and smiling up at him as she twirled a lock of her hair between her fingers.

Beyoncé's eyes narrowed as she watched them walk pass her. She wasn't jealous. She didn't even care that Aubrey and Onika were getting close because at the end of the night it was her that Onika ended up under. She tried to push back the voice in her head that kept whispering 'for now'. She gritted her teeth as she kept it together while watching them walk out the building together.

Candi and Thembi walked pass her next. "Hey!" She shouted and both girls jumped before turning around to face her. Candi offered a hesitant smile because it wasn't often that Beyonce willingly tried to talk to her.

When she did it often had to do with some rude insult or an empty threat of some kind and Candi couldn't think of a reason as to why Beyonce would be mad at her.