𝐜.𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Onika giggled as she sat in her bed, phone to her ear as she twirled a lock of her hair between her fingers. She currently sat on the phone with Aubrey who wanted to fill her in with what she missed that day at school. Her butt was extremely sore from the day before and she decided not to go, telling her mother she didn't feel well. She wasn't so sure her mother believed her but she allowed her to stay home anyways so it didn't matter.

She couldn't really sit down properly so she had been lying on her stomach all day, reading magazines and watching T.V until Aubrey called. They had to have been talking for over an hour already now. She looked up at the sound of her door being pushed open and found Beyonce walking in. Her breath hitched slightly at the sight of her before a grin broke out onto her lips. She hadn't expected to be seeing her today.

"Hey, Bey" She giggled with a wave and Beyonce gave her a small nod as she shut and locked the door before sitting down at the computer chair and crossing her legs. "Sorry Aubrey. What did you say?" she asked when she remembered that she was on the phone. She nodded her head as he repeated himself but kept her eyes on Beyonce who was pulling papers from her book bag.

"I brought your homework." She said and Onika nodded her head before turning her attention back to her phone conversation as Aubrey said something funny. She began to giggle and twirl her hair once more because she wasn't really good at having two different conversations at once. She'd just have to finish her conversation with Aubrey first before talking to Beyonce.

Beyonce appeared to not mind waiting. She simply watched Onika from the chair and glancing to her dark nails every once in a while. Onika looked to her every now and then.

After about another ten minutes Beyonce opened her bag again and began to dig through it. She pulled an item from it that had Onika's jaw dropping and her eyebrows touching her hair line.

"I wanted to try something new today." She finally said before she dropped her bag to the floor and stood up. She walked over to the bed and sat down next to Onika. "So I went down to the store after school and bought this little thing. I thought you might like it." She said as Onika sat up right on the bed, trying to be careful on her tender bottom.

"I love new toys." She said biting her lip as her gaze stayed on Beyonce.

"I bet you do." Beyonce chuckled before she stood up to remove her jacket. "How's your ass?" she asked with a raised eyebrow and Onika quickly moved back on the bed only wincing slightly as her butt pressed to the mattress. She opened her legs when Beyonce climbed onto the bed and immediately slid between them.

"It's okay." She lied as she leaned forward to press her lips against Beyoncé's only to have her lean away slightly.

She also knew the reason for Beyonce being so nice was that she felt guilty for what she did yesterday. She was always real nice after she was too mean to Onika. Onika was never going to tell her how much she actually liked being hit with the hair brush and just the memory of it was causing her core to throb with a familiar feeling.

"Okay." She whispered back as she removed her own shirt and quickly moved to take off her shorts as she watched Beyonce slide out of her jeans as well. "Wait, what about you and Shawn?" She asked as Beyonce climbed back into the bed. She knew they had been on the verge of getting back together but the still visible hickey on Beyoncé's neck probably stopped them. She bit her lip, wishing that she hadn't asked when Beyoncé's eyes narrowed and her lips pulled into a deep frown.

"Don't worry about it." She snapped before she slammed her lips against Onika's and immediately forced her tongue into her mouth.

Onika moaned softly as she cupped Beyoncé's face. Beyoncé's hands ran up her thighs before the older girl was shifting to sit down next to her without breaking their kiss. She ran one hand up the inside of Onika's thigh before softly cupping her center through her panties.