𝐜.𝐭𝐞𝐧

Onika didn't look back at Beyonce as she left the bathroom. She took Aubrey's hand and led him down the hall to where she knew Candi's room to be. She stepped inside, turned on the light and sat down on the bed with Aubrey. He was looking around the room curiously and she could tell it was his first time in Candi's room. She was sure the other girl wouldn't mind if she used it for a bit. She fiddled with her fingers as she watched him.

"It's nice in here," he said with a weak smile and ran his hands down the front of his pants before look over at Onika .

"What's wrong?" He asked as he reached over to take her hands. She allowed him to, looking down at their joined hands.

"I have to tell you something." She whispered the same words she had awhile ago. He nodded his head and waited for her to continue but she didn't really know where to start. She took in a deep breath.

"Okay well I guess I'll start with the relationship between me and Beyonce." She whispered and looked up at him. He looked slightly confused at the mention of Beyonce but nodded his head for her to continue anyways. "Well before you and I started dating me and her were... a little more than just friends." She shrugged her shoulders because that was a pretty nice way of putting it.

They were silent and she watched as Aubrey tried to understand what she had just said but he looked more confused than ever. "You and Beyonce Wait, what?" He chuckled with a shake of his head and looked back at her. She took in a deep breath. "I mean, I don't get it." He looked to the door as if he expected Beyonce to step in and explain it to him.

"We were... friends with benefits." He looked slightly hurt at her words now and he stared at her before he slowly nodded his head and she felt the tears come to her eyes because this was the hard part. "And I-I-We never did anything when she was with Shawn and when I started dating you but just in the bathroom... we..." She trailed off giving him a pleading look to understand so she wouldn't have to say it out loud. It only took a split second for him to understand this time.

"Oh my God!" He shot up from the bed, yanking his hands away from her. He turned back to her as if the sight of her disgusted him. He pinched the bridge of his nose. She bit her lip as she watched him fight back the tears that wanted to spill over. She didn't want to hurt him. "Jesus Onika..." He turned and looked at her, his expression a mixture of hurt and anger. "You cheated on me with Beyonce!?!" He shouted.

"It was an accident!" She cried as she stood up from the bed as well. "I really, really care about you, Aubrey. I never meant to hurt you and I'm so, so sorry." She shook her head as she covered her mouth trying to stop herself from sobbing. Aubrey stared at her, his eyes slightly wide as his thoughts raced.

"This is her fault." He suddenly said as he began to pace the room and now it was Onika's turn to look confused. "She always wants to ruin something good if it doesn't benefit her! She-she tricked you! S-she used you! That's what she did! This is her fault!" He yelled as he turned to look at her, his eyes wild, nodding his head at his own words. "Don't worry, baby. I won't let her get away with taking advantage of you like this." He said as he stepped in front of her and put his hands on her shoulders. "We're going to be okay." He tried to smile but Onika cringed as she slowly shook her head.

"Beyonce didn't take advantage of me, Aubrey." She looked confused at the thought that he would even think something like that. "Everything that Beyonce and I did together was consensual. She never forced me to do anything. I wanted it all." She bit her lip and looked away from him as if she were ashamed.

"I'm so sorry, Aubrey..."

"No." He shook his head and ran his hand over his head. He stepped away from her as she stepped towards him. He shook his head once more before he turned and stormed out of the room. She quickly followed after him, calling his name but he ignored her as he rushed down the stairs and back into the living where Beyonce sat staring into space and the others were fully awake and watching her. "You!" He shouted as he reached the bottom the stairs and all eyes fell on him.