↳ PART SIX

PART SIX

★ ★ ★ ★

( bruce p.o.v )

I WATCHED THE tv in horror, my whole body froze at what i was seeing. there, in the back of the video that horrid criminal had taken, was quinn. standing there, still, in complete black. her hair was longer and her skin was a lot paler. i couldn't see her face properly from him shaking about the camera so much, but it was definitely her. my heart dropped at the sight. i had been calling jim asking about her and where she was, she hadn't responded to any of my calls. he had no idea. the last time he had seen her was when she had left for school one morning only for her to never return. i had just thought she must have run away again, but never this. my eyes were glued to the screen as i let out a shaky breathe. there she was. all my questions were answered. "if you would excuse me alfred" i mumbled slightly, keeping my head down i stood from my chair and charged out of the room. "yes, master bruce" alfred's voice trailed out, confusion but also an understanding tone was present in his voice. storming to my dads office. closing the door behind me tears brimmed my eyes as i grabbed chunks of hair in my hands, pulling at head. tears ran down my cheeks. "how could she do this, this isn't her" i repeated to myself, my eyes squeezed shut. suddenly i calmed down. i opened my eyes as i let go of my hair. my arms dropped to my sides, lifeless. i just stood there for a moment, emotionless, staring at the floor, memories of quinn coming to my mind. i made my way over to my fathers large desk chair. taking a seat i slouched in the chair, looking at the scattered papers in front of me placed on the desk. i huffed our as the tears on my cheeks began to dry. i stared off, quinn being the only thing present of my mind at this hour. my mood dropping each minute at the thought of her. with my eyes starting to feel heavy i closed them for a second, breathing in through my nose. it wasn't long before a peaceful sleep began to take over me, quinn still dancing around my mind, her cheerful smile putting me to sleep.

★ ★ ★ ★

( quinn p.o.v )

"sneaking out? just like a guy" barbara's voice rang out from the quiet room, looking at tabitha. i looked up to find barbara in a robe walking towards tabitha and i. i leaned my head against the window i was sitting beside as tabitha spoke back to barbara. "there are loose ends we need tying" tabitha spoke, looking over at me. "we?" barbara said shocked, looking back and forth between me and tabitha. i gave her a rude smile as barbara stared at me. "need this?" barbara asked tabitha approaching her she pulled tabitha's whip out from behind her back. tabitha grabbed the whip, pulling it and barbara forward. barbara places a hand on tabitha's shoulder as they proceeded to kiss. barbara pulled away, looking down at her. "bring back bangles" barbara said cheerfully. "no need for that" said theo as he entered the room, grinning at all of us. "thought miss rosamund and i could have a talk" he spoke calmly, almost an unsettling tone. i looked up at the sound of my name, turning back to look at him, theo already looking at me with a smile. he turned to tabitha. "jerome is waiting outside. try and keep him focused. quinn you're staying here" with that tabitha stood up from her chair, grin on her face. "bye quinn" she spoke to me, not turning her head to look at me, before disappearing through the door, barbara following close behind. theo began to pour us tea from his tray table he had brought through. "so i hear-" theo started talking before pausing, turning to give me tea i kindly rejected. "bruce and jim are looking for you" he finished his sentence, taking a sip of his tea. my head snapped up at him at the mention of bruce. "yes, they were quite surprised to see you on the tv the other night, great job by the way" he spoke as if it was normal news, not much emotion playing a part in his voice. he knew the mention of bruce would trigger me and that he is a soft spot. and he knew he could use that against me. i liked at him through my eyelashes, anger filling me up. "bruce is keen to have you back" he huffed out, fake sympathy rolled off his tongue as he spoke, causing me to cringe. he came closer to me. "which makes you even more valuable to us" he mumbled just enough so i just still hear him tho. "just remember why you are here and why you choose to stay, yeh?" theo said backing away. "this toast is delicious, try some" he spoke with a mouth full of food before leaving through the doors, leaving me alone, bruce on my mind. he hadn't been on mind at all, before now. the images of him and silena kissing making me more mad, the memories making me go slightly more insane.

★ ★ ★ ★

( bruce p.o.v )

sat in the same chair i was for a while, i hadn't moved much since seeing quinn of the tv. while sitting there i hear a knock from the other side of my father's office's closed door. "maybe later, alfred" i called out, responding the the knock. my head snapped at the sound of the door opening. "i sai- oh, hi detective gordon" i said a little surprised to see him here. he looks panicked. "are you alright?" i questioned him, standing up from the chair. "theo has quinn" was all he spat out, panting slightly. my eyes dropped a little at the sound of her name. "i'm aware. i saw" i spoke quietly as i looked down. jim breathed out "this isn't like her" jim thought out loud. "i know" i said, a little angry. jim looked up at me. "we're gonna get her back" jim stated. i rose my head to look at him, nodding slightly at him, my eyes dropping again. "don't beat yourself up too, we have the gotham children's hospital gala tonight" he tried to smile to me. looking at him again, a small smile crept to my face at him bringing up the gala i had forgotten about with all the quinn drama. "that's right" i whispered out loud. "and i hear there's gonna be magician" jim slightly laugh, me mocking his actions at the through of seeing a magician tonight. i nodded at jim, a little bit more hopeful. jim smiled at me before he made his way out. "take care of yourself" jim yelled at me as he walked through the doors. plopping back down into the chair i thought about gala. at least it'd be something to help get my mind off of quinn. have a good night and forget about all my worries of one simple night. glancing over the clock, checking for the time. the clock face read 10:23 am. thinking about the gala my mind wondered to silena, she's been a really supportive friend recently, helping cope with quinn when she wasn't responding to me. standing from my chair, i through on my jacket, making my way to the front door to find silena and ask her if she would attend the gala with me this evening.

★ ★ ★ ★

( a / n )

second update today. this part is nothing special just a filler and an insider on both their feelings towards each other at the moment and so you guys know what's going on in their heads before the next part 👀 which is going to be exciting.

★ ★ ★ ★

duhaddy | 2019