𝟏.𝟏𝟒

𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝
[...]
  𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

- 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥-

𝙅𝙖𝙮𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜

⋯⋯⋯

     I watched Sam go, knowing she was avoiding me since I had come back hours before; I couldn't exactly blame her, but I had also hoped she'd just be happy to know I came back, to know I was staying

     I watched Sam go, knowing she was avoiding me since I had come back hours before; I couldn't exactly blame her, but I had also hoped she'd just be happy to know I came back, to know I was staying. I turned to Clarke, asking her what had been going on between them, she telling me she had asked Sam to talk to me.

"And why is that?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Because you need to talk about what's going on and I know she's the only one you'd ever talk to about it." I was about to protest but she didn't allow me. "I know you trust her, Bellamy. You need someone in your life apart from your sister."

"I'm okay."

"Sam needs someone too; I don't know much about what happened to her, but from what Wells told me the day she punched Jaha, she has no family left; she is completely on her own. And she is strong and independent and stubborn." She smiled. "But if she is letting you in, don't take it for granted. She let it slip how she considered Murphy a friend and now that we've banished him, she feels guilty about it; alone too probably."

"But she's not alone, she's always with my sister."

"She is, but I think the way Murphy and her related to each other was different." She looked up at me. "You'll always have your sister and I have my mom, but Sam's alone." I nodded, understanding what she meant. "I've seen you together and I know you are comfortable with each other. I've seen you worry about her." She turned to face the way Sam had left through. "Talk to her. It'll do you good and she will listen. She needs to know you trust her."

"Does she think I don't?"

"She knew you were going to leave, but not because you told her. I don't think that's sat well with her."

I sighed. I really should have spoken with her.

"I'm not sure I'm a good match for her."

"Because you are self-destructive and she throws herself into danger whenever she sees the opportunity?" Clarke laughed. "If you like her and you both learn to trust the other, you'll be a match made in heaven."

"More like in hell." I chuckled.

"The point is you both need someone, and since neither of you is letting anyone else in, you'll have to keep it in between the two of you."