𝟏.𝟏𝟔

𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐦 𝐈 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲   
𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲,
𝐢𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
   𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝

- 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 -

𝙎𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨

⋯⋯⋯

                       The Exodus ship had crashed, which meant that the following morning, we went to inspect the place to check if we could discover why it didn't land and whether there was anything we could salvage from the crash

                       The Exodus ship had crashed, which meant that the following morning, we went to inspect the place to check if we could discover why it didn't land and whether there was anything we could salvage from the crash. I was still kind of pissed at Clarke for thinking she could decide what I could and couldn't do, but I knew her mom was supposed to be on that ship, so I offered to help.

Once we got there, Raven instructed us to find a black box and all I could think of was how we were supposed to find a black box amidst all the mess considering everything was black because it had burnt; Raven, of course, was nothing but kind about it, explaining to me that the box wouldn't be black but bright colored.

    "Stay sharp," Bellamy demanded as we got there. "Grounder retaliation for the bridge is coming. Just a matter of when."

    "You blame them?"

    "No," Bellamy's voice showed how angry he really was about that as he answered Finn through gritted teeth. "I blame you."

    "Maybe if you didn't bring guns–"

    "If we didn't bring guns," Raven answered Finn, "we all would've been killed."

    "Guys, c'mon." I stepped in between Raven and Finn before they went at each others' throats. "Just drop it."

    "Why they are coming doesn't matter anymore." Bellamy sighed. "It's our job to be ready when they do. We are on our own now."

    "We've always been on our own."

I answered Bellamy. It was more of a murmur than anything else, but he still heard it, moving towards me, but my attention was grabbed by something else. Finn looked at Clarke, his eyes following her every move eagerly, almost longingly. Raven's gaze caught on to Finn's ways, her face washing over with the annoyance I knew she felt. That was about to explode and I just hoped it'd be in the right direction.

    "You and I have to talk."

    "Do we?" I tilted my head to the side to look at Bellamy as he stood tall by my side.

    "Yeah."

Thankfully, Raven's scream at Clarke to stop whatever she was doing interrupted our conversation, shooting running toward where they were, finding that they were looking over some kind of liquid that I had no clue what it was; Clarke questioned if it wasn't simply rocket fuel, but Raven shook her head.