𝟏.𝟐𝟐

『 𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.  
𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞,
𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞,
𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

- 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 -

𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙩, 𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙏𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙯

⋯⋯⋯

     Nausea woke me up, feeling the impulse to open my mouth but nothing came out

     Nausea woke me up, feeling the impulse to open my mouth but nothing came out. I opened my eyes, aware of the fact that I wasn't lying in the forest anymore but rather moving up and down. There wasn't a part of my body that wasn't screaming in pain. I furrowed my eyebrows, watching the trees past me as I tried to move my hands and legs but they were tied. That can't be good. I moved my eyes around, finally landing them on my carrier: a horse.

I tried to move but I was also strapped down to the animal. I turned my head towards my right and saw one of the delinquents walking behind the horse with his hands bound together with a rope that was tied to the saddle, just like me. Ok seriously, what's going on? I looked towards my left but could only see the back of the person riding the horse.

    "Hey! What's this? Put me down!"

    "Looks like our little fighter has woken up."

    "Who are you? Where are you taking us? What–"

I turned my head to see what had been the cause of the loud thud behind us that had interrupted me, seeing the kid on the ground. He must be exhausted. Who knows how long he's been like that. The rider stopped the horse and got down from it. I couldn't see who it was because I couldn't move and they had chosen the other side of the horse, where my head wasn't, to get down.

    "I'm sorry, I can't walk anymore." The delinquent rose his head. "I'm tired. I need water and rest."

    "I only need one of you alive."

Without hesitation, the rider took his blade to the guy's neck and cut through it. I didn't even have time to react, only able to scream as I watched the guy fall on the grass, his blood quickly forming a pool around him. The rider turned towards me. He was a Grounder, obviously, but he seemed familiar.

    "I'm the leader of the army you and your people just killed."

So, the plan worked. That doesn't explain how the fuck did I get here or why I am still alive.

    "How am I still alive?"

    "I found you lying at the entrance of your camp with a pile of ashes over you." His tone was mocking but for the sake of my sanity, I decided to ignore it, not that he toned it down. "You were lucky the fire didn't get that far or your own people would have killed you."