Mi Flor~

*Leo*

Valentine was out cold. Will sped into action as soon as she passed out, the smile on his face switching to one of concentration.

"She isn't looking very good... pulse is weak... breathing unstable... pail..." he muttered mainly to himself, but Leo wasn't really comforted by his words.

"Well, is there something you can do about it?" Leo questioned, taking a few steps back to give Will more space.

Will pursed his lips, his eyebrows knitting. "I think you should get Chiron. There's only so much I can do to stable her." Leo didn't like the sound of that.

"Woah, Woah. Stable her? Like she's dying?" Leo's eyes widened. It hadn't seemed that bad.

Will shook his head, "No, but I can keep her from feeling any pain for a short while. I just don't know what to do in this situation." Leo realized a desperate look in his eyes like he was silently trying to plead with him.

"Okay, I'll get Chiron." Will visibly relaxed.

"Great, thanks." He moved his attention back to Valentine, pulling a few different things from the infirmary shelves.

Leo walked back out of the infirmary, speeding his pace to a jog as he made it out the door. Once arriving at the Big House, he frantically looked around for the camp director.

"Chiron? Chiron? It's an emergency!" Leo glanced around the main room, moving down towards the centaur's office. He heard horse hooves and almost ran straight into Chiron.

"Steady Leo, what's the matter?" He held onto Leo's shoulder to stable him, giving him a chance to breathe.

"Valentine. She passed out earlier from pushing herself too hard and she had a dream, then-" Chiron interrupted him.

"Slow down, slow down! Start at the beginning." Leo took in a deep breath, then began explaining. He talked about their walk into the woods (leaving out the tripping part), the way Valentine grew the trees, how he didn't know how much it hurt her to cut them down. Before continuing, Leo hesitated.

"She made me swear on The River Styx not to tell anyone, so I'm not going to go into detail." He told the centaur that Valentine had experienced a terrible dream while unconscious, how when she woke up he helped her back to camp. Finally, he finished explaining the last part of her most recent pass out. Chiron looked deep in thought.

"This seems extremely odd. Was she bit by some kind of monster? Touched a poisonous plant?" Leo shook his head.

"No, I would have noticed. Plus, she doesn't have any bite marks or rashes." Chiron looked even more confused now.

"None, whatsoever?"

"Nope."

"She must have done something."

Leo recited a few details of what happened, mainly to himself, trying to think of anything out of the ordinary.

"Well, she did have quite a lot of nectar."

The centaur's eyes widened, "Nectar? How much?"

"I don't know, maybe half a water bottle full?" Chiron grumbled to himself, rubbing the area between his eyes.

"I told her that's not safe."

Leo tilted his head in question, "Not safe? I know too much nectar could burn you up, but she looked like she was in serious pain."

"Although that is true, no matter how much pain you're in, you shouldn't consume that much. She's probably in between a good amount and the 'burn on the spot' amount."