Siblings Suck

*Leo*

The walk to the outdoor dining pavilion was a short one, and there wasn't much said on the way there. A few short comments here and there, but neither of the four started an actual conversation.

"Target acquired. Half man, half stallion. Do you copy, Roger?" Leo pulled out a walkie talkie from his tool belt to pull the joke together, glancing sideways with a suspicious look on his face.

Valentine snatched the device from his hand, examining it for a moment. "Nope. Only see your stupid face." She tossed it in her hand a few times, then back to him. He barely caught it.

"How mean. All the ladies love me." He sarcastically hair flipped his curly locks, smirking at her. She rolled her eyes. He could have imagined it, but Leo could have sworn her cheeks barely flush for a moment.

"Once you two are done flirting, I'm starving." Both Leo and Valentine blushed a deep red at Jason's words. Piper snorted.

"That's not flirting." Valentine said quickly

"Yeah, flirting isn't slamming a popcorn bucket on my head."

Jason and Piper looked at them quizzically.

"Wait, what happened?" Piper asked, biting her bottom lip to stop herself from giggling. Leo's expression darkened.

"We do not speak of it. Now come on!" He dragged the three demigods towards their camp director. The said centaur raised an eyebrow upon their arrival, seeing them panting and all giggly.

"Well, this should be good."

Piper took a step forward, standing a bit in front of the rest of them. "Chiron, can we please sit somewhere else for dinner? Just the four of us?"

"No."

Piper's eyes glanced towards her friends. Jason gave her a look like he was mentally telling her something. Though Leo wasn't sure how Piper seemed to understand. She cleared her throat, starting again.

"Chiron, you'd just love to see the four of us have a happy and relaxing dinner together. Away from all of these loud demigods, just by the cabins." The centaur's movements hesitated, but he remained in his spot.

"You're skill has most definitely grown, Piper Mclean. But still no, that won't work on me." She smiled sheepishly upon being caught, then stepped back next to Jason. 'I wonder if I can hit his head enough times with my hammer to make him want to cooperate...'

"Chiron..." Valentine's voice sounded like she was forcing it to sound weak and tired, but the centaur seemed to buy it instantly. Okay. That was totally not like him. Mr. Old and wise just disappeared.

"Can we please sit together? They... They help with the pain." Chiron's intense stare softened slightly.

"Alright fine. Just this once."

Leo almost started cheering out loud.

"Thanks, man! Don't worry, we won't blow anything up!" Chiron looked at him for about a minute.

"You hurt her, you clean out the stables for a month." Leo's smile dropped and he nodded seriously. "Good. Now off you go before I change my mind."

Once they were out of hearing range, the four shared a silent victory cheer.

"He never lets us get away with that. How on Olympus did you do that?" Piper looked amazed, glancing back to make sure the camp director couldn't hear them.

Valentine fiddled with her fingers, looking back as well. "I have a pretty close relationship with him. It's kind of his duty to look out for me, ya know?" She seemed to be holding something back, but Leo wasn't one to pry.