When Rayne Falls- Chapter Eight

Demetri's POV

I got in my car and I drove. I drove all the way to my house, ran up to my shower, and stood under the boiling stream to clear my mind.

That mouth of his on mine... I couldn't even believe what had just happened.

I'm not straight. I'm not gay, but I'm not straight. I'm bisexual. And this is the first time in my entire life that the thought ever occurred to me

What did I tell Shelby? How did I explain the situation?

I wanted him. I wanted him badly. But I loved Shelby, not to mention she was my first everything. I couldn't do anything with Rayne. I made that clear... Well, before I kissed him again.

I shut my eyes, and decided. I wouldn't tell Shelby. It was only once. It would never happen again. She wouldn't have to hurt over this. Because there was nothing there. It was just a few kisses. And a little bit of tongue. And his erection against my thigh.

FUCK.

I stepped out of my shower. I had no idea what to do with myself anymore. I went to my room and layed down naked, and decided to text Shelby to come over.

Ten minutes later, Shelby was undressed and on top of me, riding my brains out.

I needed her to remind me of how much I loved girls, and a woman's body, especially hers. Her hips were grinding against mine quickly, her moans echoing through my empty house. I gripped her waist tightly, and she responded by digging her nails into my chest. It still wasn't enough.I flipped her over, quickly thrusting in and out of her while she moaned my name loudly. We climaxed together, and then I let my body collapse onto hers. She was still moaning softly from the aftermath of her orgasm.

Her fingers found their way into my hair, stroking softly, and I closed my eyes, attempting to lose myself in her.

After a minute, I had to stand up and go into the bathroom, because for whatever reason, I couldn't get the taste of him out of my mouth.

I stood in the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror for a minute. My pale eyes stared back at me, my hair a tousled mess, my lips red and swollen from Shelby's teeth. I quickly replayed the events that occurred at Rayne's house in my mind.

He had answered the phone as I sat on his bed, and I could hear him outside the door.

"What took you so long to call?" He had asked, his voice shaking and slightly exasperated, as if he'd been holding it.

A moment later; "You're full of it." In an angry, accusatory voice. I felt awful being able to hear his conversation, but at the same time, I couldn't exactly not listen.

"Easy for you? You're a real git. I'm the one that had to move all the way over here. Don't you understand that I have no friends? No family? You have everything you fucking want, and you can't spare two minutes out of your busy fucking life to call me, your best mate, your boyfriend? I'm not even asking for every day, Cody. Just let me know that you still fucking care." He said, and I had felt my heart beat slightly faster. I didn't enjoy hearing his misery, but I was also a little upset and hurt that he didn't see me as a friend. At least, that's what I felt when he said he had no friends here. I thought he and I had a bond. And apparently, we did, because a few arguments later, he had walked back into the room, the phone in his hand, his face slightly flushed.

I tried being sympathetic, knowing that it hadn't ended well.Apparently, Cody had hung up on him, and I was trying to be a "friend" for Rayne to lean on.But then he kissed me. Staring into the mirror now, I looked at my lips, remembering the feel of Rayne's soft ones on mine, and how he had pushed me down onto his bed, kissing and sucking on my sweet spot on my neck, before feeling his erection against my thigh. And I had to admit that I wasn't exactly stopping him. It felt good. Not only good, but I suppose a secret part of me wasn't too upset by the fact that Rayne made out with me.