Chapter 3

A/N I have nothing against Jaime Preciado. He's actually my favorite members of PTV. He was just a random person I thought of.

Andy's POV

Ashley hands me my notebook back and we go to the living room to tell the guys about the song.

Thankfully "Janxx", CC, and his new boytoy are already in the living room watching TV.

"Hey guys, I wrote a new song." Jake and Jinxx look up, but CC kept on making out with Jaime on the couch.

"CC!" Jinxx hit CC on the shoulder, catching his attention. I could see Ashes was upset. That hurt.

"Yea?" CC retaliated, clearly annoyed.

"Look at this song, Andy just wrote it and it really good. So stop with the PDA for 5 minutes and pay some attention to the band." When Jinxx finally finished his rant, CC for the message that he should be a part of the band and not just his own little world.

"Andy this song is really good, we should put it on the album." Jake said, obviously trying to break the awkward silence.

"Thanks, I'm glad you like it."

"Hey, we have sound check in an hour, we should start getting ready." Ashley said, taking hold of my hand.

"Oh yeah, thanks Ash. Hey Jaime, do you mind leaving a little early?" Jinxx said. I could tell he didn't like Jaime very much.

"Um... Sure, bye CC." Jaime said awkwardly, standing up from CC's lap.

-time skip to sound check-in

None of us wanted to go to sound check, because we all knew it was going to be awkward.

And it was. I didn't really have to do anything at sound check, so I was always sitting down somewhere on my phone. But now I had other things to focus on, so I went over from my usual seat to go over to Ashes.

"Hey, you doing ok? You seem a little sad today. Did I do something wrong?" I ask Ash.

"It's nothing you did, Andy, don't worry about it." I could see tears in his eyes.

"Let's talk about it after sound check, ok?"

"Ok."

-after sound check-

Ashley's POV

It really wasn't Andy's fault, why I was upset today. I just don't like to talk about my feelings. To anyone.

But I trust Andy with my entire being, for no apparent reason. So I agreed to talk to him after sound check

"Hey guys, I'm going to the gas station, want anything?" Andy asked the band.

"I don't know what I want, so I'll just go with you." I answer, even though I already know what I want.

"I'll get some chips." Jake says.

"Ok"

On the walk to the gas station, Andy and I talked about why I was so sad at sound check.

"It's because of CC, he just moved on so quickly, like he has a list of back up boyfriends."

"The sad truth, Ashes, is that he probably does." Andy replies.

After we got snacks and drinks from the gas station, I remember that Jake wanted chips.

"Hey did you get the chips?" I ask Andy.

"No BuT i GoT cHeEsE wHiZ." Andy says.

After we payed for all of our shit at the cash register, we went back to the bus.

"Here's you chips Jake!" Andy tosses Jake his bag of chips.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

I go back to my bunk with my Red Bull, sweet Tarts, and various other candies/drinks to go binge-watch Supernatural seasons 1-7. I really only watch those seasons.

"Mind if I join you?" Andy asks, slightly opening the curtains.

"Give ahead, Im watching Supernatural and I have food.

"Hell yee!" Andy replies, excited.

So we watched Supernatural in our onesies, mine Hello Kitty, Andy's Batman, until around midnight when we fell asleep.