Chapt 7

A/N so I have a set schedule now. I'll update on Mondays Tuesdays and Fridays, and if I can't update on those days I'll write the next possible day. Thanks for reading! Back to the story now lol

Andy's POV
*Time skip to the wedding*

Today's Jake and Jinxx's wedding and I'm so excited! I'm Jake's best man and Ashley is Jinxx's.

However, Jake is not having as good a time as me.

"What if he runs off and leaves me because he doesn't love me!?" He says as he paces around the room.

"Jake he's definitely not going to leave you. In fact, I'm sure he's doing exactly what you are right now."

"How do you know?"

"Well why don't I call Ashley so we can see how they're doing?" After some protest he finally let's me call Ashley.

(AB= Andy AP= Ashley)

AP:Hello?
AB:hey ashes, it's Andy. Jake and I want to know how jinxx is doing right now.
AP:well currently he's pacing around the room, mumbling something about how "Jake is going to leave him at the altar"
AB:wow that's actually exactly what Jake's doing right now.
AP:damn what a coincidence! Well I gotta go now, see you in a little bit ands!Love you!
AB:alright love you too, see you in a little bit!

Well that settles that I thought to myself. Then I look at the time and see it's almost time for the wedding. They were having it at the beach at sunset. It really was perfect.

"Jake come on, we have to go." He immediately runs out the door and to he lobby.

"Come on man, I don't wanna miss my own wedding!"

"I'll be right there, don't get your panties all in a bunch."

"No the one in the panties is Jinxx" (a/n 😏😏😏)

"I did NOT need to know that Jake!" I reply, playfully glaring.

*Time skip to the I do's cus I'm lazy lmao*

"Do you, Jacob Mark Pitts, take Jeremy Miles Ferguson, to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" The priest asks Jake

"I do."

"And do you, Jeremy Miles Ferguson, take Jacob Mark Pitts, to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do."

"You may kiss the groom!" Everyone started clapping as the couple shared a passionate kiss.

We then went to the reception, and then Janxx went off to their honeymoon, while we stayed home.

a/n I thought I'd end it at 420 words lmao(besides this part). I thought a great way to come back was with some Janxx. Hope you all are enjoying so far! See y'all on Friday!

                                -danni