Chapt 9

A/n this chapter is going to have some ddlb smut just thought I'd warn👌👌

Andy's POV

I woke up cuddled in Ashley's arms, I was so comfy. Today I'm gonna talk to Ashley about ddlb because I've done a lot of research and after last night I found out that he'd be open to it. I'm kinda nervous but also excited cus I've always wanted to try it but my past relationships weren't really open to it. So I'll start off the day by making Ashley and I breakfast.

I untangle myself from Ashley's grasp and climb out of bed, stretching my long limbs. I pad down to the kitchen and see what he has to cook. Biscuits and gravy it is then I think to myself and then start cooking.

As I'm making the gravy -from scratch cus Ashley somehow doesn't have gravy- I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist from behind.

"Mm what's my beautiful boy cooking? It smells delicious."

"Biscuits and gravy."

"Sounds great babe."

After I finish cooking I bring two bowls of biscuits and gravy to the table, while Ashes gets the silverware and drinks.

"After we finish breakfast I wanna talk to you about something."

"About what?" He says, worry lacing his voice.

"Nothing bad don't worry, it's actually something you'd really like." I reply, holding his hand over the table.

"Ok."

So we finish it our food and put our plates in the sink, then move to the couch.

"So what did you wanna talk about baby?"

Might as well say it straight up

"Um...I kindawannabealittle" I say quickly, scratching the back of my neck.

"You wanna what?"

"I kinda wanna be a little. If you want to. I just always wanted to but your my first partner who ever like 'accepted it's I guess."
He just pulled my into a passionate kiss after I said that.

"Of course you can be my little baby."

"Ok! When should we start?"

"Whenever you want baby."

"Ok daddy!"

"Here, why don't we order you some clothes online?"

"Sure!"

So we went online to this website to order clothes for me. I decided on girly clothes just cus I wanted to wear girl stuff when I was in little space. We also got me some binkies and toys and stuffed animals to play with!

*Time skip to when they got the stuff cus I'm impatient lmao*

Today I'm wearing my pastel purple skirt with thigh high black socks and my white sleeping with sirens shirt. I was also wearing a black thong for my daddy cus I wanted to play with him today, in the "adult way".

"Daddy I'm bored!" I said, drawing out the "bored".

"Well what do you want to do baby?"

"Can we play?" I said quietly, pulling up my skirt to show my thong.

"Do you wanna play that way baby?" He says, his eyes clouding with lust. I just nodded.

"Come on, let's go to my room." He holds my hand, leading me to his bed.

We sit down on his bed, making out at first until he palms me through my panties. I let out a slight moan.

"Mm you like that baby?"

"Mhm"

"What do you want kitten?" He husks into my ear, licking the shell.

"Mm fuck me"

"Beg"

"Mm please daddy fuck me!"

"As you wish."

Then daddy strips us both naked. He then puts two fingers in my mouth so I suck on the digits.

After his fingers are lubed up with my saliva he starts stretching me.

"Oh fuck daddy!" I moan when he hits that bundle of nerves.

He takes out his fingers, making me whimper at loss of contact. But quickly he replaces them with his member.

He works up a fast pace, me grinding my hips on him to gain more friction.

"Mm ride me kitten." He flips us over so I'm on top, him laying on the bed.

I start bouncing with my knees, daddy helping me by moving my hips with his hands.

By now I'm a moaning mess on top of daddy. I feel a knot in my stomach, I'm about to cum.

"Fuck daddy I'm about to cum!"

We he heard me say that he quickly flipped us so I was on my hands and knees on the bed, daddy pounding into me at an inhumane speed.

"FUCK DADDY!" I yelled.

"Mm scream my name kitten to the when world knows it."

"DADDY!" I screamed as I came. Daddy came quickly after me.

Then we laid down and cuddled for the rest of the night.

A/n  hi peeple ik the ending was kinda rushed but my mom's in the room with me and I didn't want her seeing my screen lol. Should I do a face reveal this Friday? Idk if I should but if you guys want to see what I look like then I'll show you lol that sounds creepy asf anygay goodnight see y'all tomorrow

                           -danni