Chapt 5

Andy's POV

The show went amazing. All the fans were singing along and dancing, Ashley dancing very close to me to make the fans go wild, and just the overall amazingness of being on stage.

After we had sang the last song for the night, Rebel Love Song, Jake said he had an announcement.

"Hey everyone, I have something very important to tell you!" He said, obviously nervous and I could tell he didn't know what to say.

"Jinxx, would you please kindly come here" as Jinxx approached him, the crowd went wild with excitement.

He then got on one knee and started his proposal speech.

"Jeremy Ferguson, you are my world, my sunshine, my absolutely everything. I can't even begin to imagine my life without you. You make the whole world stop and stare when you smile. I love you to death, and I think the feeling is mutual. So, will you make me think happiest man in the universe and become my husband?" Jinxx replied with a million teary yeses and pulled Jake into a sloppy yet passionate kiss.

"I think that this is an amazing way end our night, am I right?" I say to the crowd an they all seem to agree. We walk off the stage all smiling like idiots, happy for our friends.

"Hey why don't we go out for drinks to celebrate?" CC says, and we all collectively agree.

So we went to the bar that Ashley and I first slept with each other at, and when we got there Ashley gave me a smirk.

"I remember this place, you got so drunk, but I'm glad you did." I just chuckle quietly at his words.

"Well, why don't we get some drinks and have a good time?" He agrees so I give Ashes a quick kiss and go to the bar to get me a cocktail and Ashes a Jack&Coke.

The minute I get to the bar, the bartender starts trying to flirt with me.

"Ya know, I bet I could show you a better time than that guy over there, if you're up to it?" I roll my eyes at his pathetic attempts to suduce me.

"Just please get me a Jack&Coke and your cocktail of the day." He sighs heavily but makes the drinks.

"Here ya go, and I put a surprise in your Jack&Coke for you in case you ever wanna take up my offer. My name's Nick by the way."

"Jokes on you, the Jack&Coke is for my boyfriend." I reply to Nick

I quickly make my way back to Ashley, who has a worried look on his face.

"What took you so long? I was starting to get a little worried."

"The bartender was trying to flirt with me, and he said he put a surprise in your drink because he thought it was for me."

"Okay baby." He give me a quick peck on the lips before taking a slip of paper out of his drink.

"I'm guessing this is his phone number." He says before tossing the paper in the trash.

When we are done with our drinks, we decide to go back to the bus to go to bed.

When we get in bed, we cuddle until we fall asleep. It was so peaceful, just enjoying the others company. As we drifted off to sleep, all I could think about was how much I loved this man laying right next to me.