Chapt 4

Andy's POV

When I woke up at around 9 I decided to wake Ashley up so we could get ready a little earlier than usual.

"Ashes, get up baby."

"Noooooooo I don't wanna."

"But we have a show today."

"So? I'll get ready later, now's the Time for sleep."

"I'll take you to Hot Topic." I said in a sing-songy voice. It seemed to get his attention.

"HOT TOPIC!?" He rolled over on me, causing both of us to fall from the bunk.

"What the fuck guys? I'm tryna sleep." Jake said.

"Shouldn't you be with you husband?" Ashley retaliated, causing me to snicker.

"We're not married!"

"You guys sure act like it." I add in.

Jake gets off the bunk and walks over to us. In a quiet voice -almost a whisper- he says "We may not be married yet, but at the show today, I'm gonna ask Jinxx to marry me. Don't tell anyone! Do you think he'll say yes?"

"Of course he will! He loves you so much!" I say. Jake shushes me.

"Shhhh! Jinxx might hear us. He went to make breakfast."

"Oooooh, breakfast!" Ashley says, making me chuckle at his cuteness.

"Come on, let's go get some breakfast, and Jake your secret's safe with us." With that, we went to go join Jinxx in the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Good morning! I made breakfast!" Jinxx greets us in an all too cheery voice.

"Shhhh, it's too early for that cheery shit." Ash is too cute this morning.

"Oof ok, I guess I'll be all depressed this morning." He pouts at Ash, mocking him. This makes all of us laugh.

"No baby, I don't like it when you're sad!" Jake goes around the small island to go kiss Jinxx.

"I have a surprise for you today!" Jake tells Jinxx. Ashley and I give each other knowing looks.

"Ooh what is it!?"

"It's a surprise, I can't just tell you what it is silly!" Jinxx gives Jake a dramatic pout, causing Jake to pick him up and kiss his lip that's sticking out.

"I'll tell you at the show tonight."

"Okay! Wait, during the show, in front of our fans?"

"Yep!" Jake says, popping the p.

"Okay." Jinxx says in a suspicious voice.

"Hey, why don't we eat this food before it get cold?" Ashley says, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Oh yeah, we probably shouldn't let it go to waste." I reply.

So we eat breakfast and then go get ready. I decide I need a shower so I go to the bathroom first to get the most hot water.

"Hey Ash, I'm getting in the shower, wanna join?" He then proceeds to choke on his milk, (a/n hehe, the references ;)) fall off the couch, trip over his feet running to me, and fall at my feet. Getting up and brushing himself off, he says: "You were talking about a shower?"

"Yes, I was, do you wish to join me in the shower?"

"Hell yeah I do!"

Smut warning skip if you wanna ;)

I turn on the hot water all the way, and the cold only a little, to set the mood if ya know what I'm saying. *Wiggles eyebrows suggestively*

Once the bathroom gets steamy, Ashes and I get undressed and enter the shower.

Ashley starts kissing my neck, searching for my soft spot. After only two tries, he finds it, earning a low moan from me. He starts kissing and sucking the spot, leaving a hickey. I can tell we're both getting harder by the second. I whine impatiently.

"Be patient kitten, the more you whine the more I'm gonna tease you." He whispers lustfully into my ear, making my body shiver. He grabs my member and starts pumping his hand, making me throw my head back and moan in pleasure.

"Mmmm" I moan out.

"You like that kitten?" He husks in my ear.

"Yes Daddy."

"Hm. Daddy. I like that." He continues giving me a hand job until I'm close to cumming. Then he stops suddenly, causing me to whimper from loss of contact.

"Get on your knees." I nod my head eagerly and get on my knees to bring myself eye level with his cock. I smirk, pleasantly surprised at how big he was.

I swirl my tongue around the tip of his member, teasing him. He let out a low moan. That caused me to lose control and suddenly deep throat him, making him arch his back and moan loudly, thus making me groan around him. I got to work bobbing my head, and I think I was doing s pretty good job, as Ashley was a moaning mess under me. When I felt his cock twitch in my mouth, I let go, giving Ash the same feeling he gave me.

"Fuck Andy."

"Please do." I whisper into his ear.

"Then turn around." I happily press myself against the wall and he pushes his fingers into my mouth, giving me the silent command to coat them in saliva. Once they were sufficiently lubricated, Ash teased my entrance and pushed a finger in. Then he added two more, making me moan.

"You like that kitten?" I nod my head yes. He then starts pumping his fingers, causing me to arch my back.

When he feels I'm stretched enough, he takes his fingers out and pushes in his member. He goes about three inches in, making me wince. He stops, waiting for my ok to move.

"M-move" he goes in further and further until he's all the way in. He has to be more than six inches. He starts moving his hips, slowly at first, and steadily getting faster.

"Mmmm faster daddy" he happily obliges and goes faster as well as harder.

"Fuck daddy yes!" I moan out.

"Mmm moan loader for me kitten."

"OHHHH" I practically scream out whoreishly.

"Do you want me to destroy your tight little ass like the slut you are?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Beg."

"Fuck my tight little ass until I can't walk the next day! Fuck me senseless, do whatever you want to me!"

He starts pounding into me even harder, making me cum. I could tell he wasn't even close to releasing though, so I knew I had more coming.

He took my cock in his hands, pumping it.

"FUCK DADDY!" I scream out as I cum for a second time.

He starts kissing and sucking my neck, making me shake with pleasure. I felt his dick twitch in me, so I knew he was close.

When he finally came, he rode out his high and I turned around to face him, locking our lips together in a heated kiss.

"Fuck Ashley that was the best sex I've ever had." I say when we pull apart.

"Same here kitten."

We turn off the water after rinsing ourselves off, not bothering to clean ourselves, and get out of the shower to dry off.

***

After getting ready, we're greeted by Jake in the living room making kissy noises at us, followed by me blushing, Ashley smirking, and Jinxx hitting Jake's arm. He just laughs it off. I swear,  they act like an old married couple sometimes.