Chapt 12

A/n this might be a little triggering so just warning there's blood n shit described in this chapter

"W-what are you doing h-here?"

"I'm just here to see how my favorite boyfriend is doing sweetheart."

"Don't c-call me that. I-im not your boyfriend or your sweetheart."

"Oh, haven't you heard? Your newest little whore was in a....oh how do I say it? Let's say an 'accident'."

"What do you mean, 'an accident', Josh!?"

"I mean, they're may or may not have been a run and go shooting with your boyfriend as one of the targets." He said, looking at his nails.

"WHAT THE FUCK JOSH YOU'RE LITERALLY FUCKING PSYCHOTIC WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT ON OUR ANNIVERSARY YOU FUCKING PRICK HOW FUCKING DARE YOU" I scream at him, crying from anger.

"Well he's probably still over there, if not he's at the hospital. The shooting happened at  cemetery Dr."

I immediately rushed out the door, Josh following me out but going to some other room. I ran out the front door and got in the first cab that stopped, asking them (politely because rudeness and no manners gets you nowhere) to take me to cemetery Dr.

When I got there, I saw the car speeding off, and I caught and memorized the license plate number. I ran over to Ashley, blood soaking his shirt already. I then immediately call 911

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Help my boyfriend has been shot, I need an ambulance now!'

"Ok sir, I'm going to need you to put pressure on the wound, keep calm, and tell me where you are."

"Ok, um, I'm at cemetery drive, I'm in the alley in between the pizza place and the ice cream shop. Please hurry!"

"Ok sir we have ambulance coming to get you two right away."

"Ok thank you."

I then hang up and turn to my beloved Ashes.

"Ashley, baby, you gotta stay with me, stay awake, don't fall asleep, I love you sososososo much you gotta stay with me. Come on Ash, don't give up on me, Don't give up."

When the ambulance got here we rode to the hospital to get Ashes taken care of.

*Time skip to the hospital*

I sat in the waiting room, pacing around waiting for some information on Ashley.

"Ashley Purdy family?" I walk over to the doctor.

"Is he going to be okay?"

"Yes, Ashley will be just fine. He us in surgery right now and you can visit him when he wakes up."

"Okay, thank you doctor."

*Sorry for all the time skips but time skip to Ashley walking up👌👌*

When the doctors said I could go visit Ash I immediately went to his room to make sure he'd be ok.

I knock on the door and hear a weak "come in" so I slowly enter the room, looking at Ashley's tired figure.

"Hey baby, happy anniversary I guess" he says as he chuckled lightly, though I could tell he was in pain.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry this is all my fault!" I say, bursting into tears.

"No baby none of this is your fault, none of it."

"But it was my ex who did that to you."

"So it's your ex's fault for being crazy."

"I love you so much." I reply, laughing slightly.

Then the nurse came in, telling me that visiting hours are over and that I could come back at 8:00 the next morning.

So I left and cried myself to sleep that night, I was really missing my Ashley baby.

A/n so sorry for my last few chapters being so short, but this is all I'm gonna write for tonight. I would just like to thank everyone who reads this for putting up with my authors notes XD. Anygay, I'll see y'all next chapter

--Danni 👌🖖