iv. long time no see

"Hey, you good?" Ayla asked Audrey as they rode in a black SUV on their way to the Bohemian Rhapsody premiere

"Hey, you good?" Ayla asked Audrey as they rode in a black SUV on their way to the Bohemian Rhapsody premiere. The voice sounded distant to Audrey, she was distracted looking out the car window. She thought about seeing Gwilym again surrounded by photographers, flashing lights, crowds... Audrey didn't know if she was ready for it.

"Audrey!" Ayla called out once again, this time shaking her friend's arm. Audrey's head quickly turned in Ayla's direction, with a flustered look on her face.

"Sorry, must've drifted off."

"You sure?" Ayla asked, worry very present in her tone of voice. The brunette nodded in response while fiddling with the fabric of her pantsuit. Ayla didn't buy it, but decided to leave her friend alone. She could suspect what was up.

Audrey kept looking out the window. They were getting closer. Crowds of people started appearing on the streets, photographers were everywhere, and glamorous men and women were scattered along the way.

"We're here," the driver called out from the front. He got out of the car and opened Audrey's door. As the brunette stepped out, fear and nervousness hit her like a brick.

Her black heels softly touched the ground, the dark color popping off the purple carpet. The cameras started flashing in her face, photographers were calling for her to look at them, and fans screamed her name.

Audrey put on a wide smile, despite being incredibly nervous. She was used to this. Red carpets were not new to her.

Ayla was now next to Audrey and some of the attention was now drawn onto her. Audrey continued walking down the carpet, nodding along to Queen's music, which was blaring through the speakers. She kept herself alert, constantly checking to see if Gwilym was around. Yet, she was able to maintain a calm and collected look on her face.

After interacting with fans, doing interviews, and taking pictures, the brunette thought that it would be a good time to go inside the theater. She just had to find Ayla.