xvii. momma lucy

E! News
Myra Martínez leaves suspicious comments regarding Audrey Hill on Instagram:
Gwilym Lee finds himself in the middle of it all!

Actress and activist Myra Martínez has left some  suspicious and, what some would say, snarky comments on Gwilym Lee's, Audrey Hill's, and Joe Mazzello's Instagrams

Comments attached

Fans have made them out to be disses towards Audrey, who is rumored to be dating Gwilym. Neither Lee nor Hill have formally declared their relationship, but it certainly is obvious.

The followers of said accounts have been shocked to find out that, according to Martínez, Myra herself dated Gwilym Lee, who is starring in the Queen biopic Bohemian Rhapsody.

Nobody knows how, where, or when the two got together, but it seems as if they did not end on good terms. Perhaps it had something to do with Audrey? Why else would Myra comment on those pictures out of the blue?

The actress of Puertorican descent has surprised us with her words, considering how much she advocates for women's rights and many causes regarding the hispanic community. Still, nobody can neglect her talent both on and off screen. Hopefully these comments don't mean anything serious.

Actors Ben Hardy, Joe Mazzello, and Rami Malek, also from the biopic, all came to the defense of Hill after Myra declared that she would "steal Audrey's man". Fans were delighted to see the three men defending their new friend.

Gwilym and Audrey have not commented on these recent events. We can only hope that these three can work out whatever it is that is going on between them. After all, the #Gwidrey ship had just sailed.

What will happen now? A possible love triangle? A sudden breakup?

We'll be the first to inform you!

Related Articles

Bohemian Rhapsody opens the eyes of a whole new generation through the power of Queen

Audrey Hill will set off to Tokyo with, apparent boyfriend, Gwilym Lee and the cast of Bohemian Rhapsody

People are convinced that Gwilym Lee is Brian May's son!

Audrey Hill sits down to talk about RBG's achievements and legacy