xxii. you've done us good, tokyo

Audrey made her way down the cobblestone path beneath the cherry blossom trees

Audrey made her way down the cobblestone path beneath the cherry blossom trees. She had thoroughly enjoyed her stay in Tokyo. The fact that she had been granted the opportunity to visit a beautiful, foreign country and to immerse herself in its culture of such a still astonished her. And it was all thanks to Gwilym Lee.

Even though they had been officially together for few a weeks, she still got butterflies every time she saw him. Gwilym was just so kind and caring, not to mention adorable as well. He was perfect. She didn't know how she had gotten so lucky to get a man like him.

As she made her way down a hill she began to see the silhouette of a tall man sitting on the ground. And there he was. Gwilym was sitting on top of a blanket surrounded by all types of picnic foods and a basket. Audrey's eyes widened at the sight while her heart melted.

"Did you seriously do this just for me?" she beamed, her voice almost breaking. She felt so thankful to have him as her partner. Nobody had ever made her feel so special before.

"Of course," Gwilym admitted, standing up to walk over to her. "Anything for you, dear," Gwilym told her before wrapping his arms around her waist and giving her a gentle kiss. Audrey kissed back, not wanting it to end, but pulled back to admire Gwilym's hard work. It just made her fall more in love with him.

"I can't believe you actually did this just for me."

"Well you better believe it, but there may be some things missing. Joe may have eaten a sandwich or two," Gwilym chuckled. He had his hands on his hips, he too was proud of his work.

"Wait," Audrey went straight into freaking out mode, "Joe is here?" She looked around quickly before Gwilym placed his hands on her arms, which made her warm at the touch.

"He was here, before I told him to beat it," Gwilym smiled. "If I'd have let him stay we would've had nothing to eat."

"Oh, thank God," Audrey sighed in relief. Don't get her wrong, she adored Joe and the rest of Gwilym's cast mates, but they needed some time alone. Maybe she was acting selfish, but after finally getting Gwilym after all of these years, she didn't want to waste any time.