x. going away party

Audrey kept her head low and glasses on as she made her way inside the crowded club

Audrey kept her head low and glasses on as she made her way inside the crowded club. Oliver, along with his wife Hannah, and Ayla were already there. A large part of the club had been reserved for the Bohemian Rhapsody cast and crew.

Gwilym had made it out to be a small gathering, yet he was very wrong. People were dressed in very nice clothing, dancing, and drinking all over. This was a professional party.

As Audrey made her way over to the closed-off section, a tall silhouette made its way over to her. Gwilym almost tripped over the velvet rope that divided the two sections, he seemed to be intoxicated.

"Audrey! You made it!" he exclaimed, reaching over the rope to grab her shoulder. "She's with me," Gwilym told the security guard, who stood next to the rope. The brunette quickly took off her glasses and the guard eyed her carefully, but ended up removing the rope for her to pass.

"I did make it," Audrey smiled nervously as Gwilym pulled her into him with his arm still on her shoulder. Since she was so close, she could pratically smell his breath and it reeked of alcohol.

"Okay, so," Gwilym spoke, before taking a pause to breathe, "I want you to meet some people so come along."

Audrey spent a couple of minutes being introduced to the vast majority of the cast and crew. She couldn't remember how many hands she had shaken or people she had hugged. All that she could think of was if they would finished what they had started on Tuesday.

"Ah! Here are your friends, I'll let you breathe for a while," Gwilym smiled before heading off to who knows where. Audrey could only hope it wasn't to the bar.

"Audrey, how are you?" Oliver greeted his friend, as did his wife, with a hug.

"Good, I guess. This a lot more extravagant than Gwilym made it out to be."

"Hey, at least they have good music," Ayla muffled, her mouth full of cocktail shrimp. She wasn't wrong, though. All that could be heard were Queen songs and the ocasional 70's and 80's songs.

"So, what have you guys been up to?" Audrey asked as she looked around the room. Her eyes landed on Joe Mazzello far way. Both gave each other fake judgmental looks before turning away dramatically.