2

Virgil

Blast Roman for suggesting Disney movies. Blast Patton and his love of cartoons. Blast Logan for not arguing and saying that we need to eat at the dinner table. 

Logan usually insists on eating at the dinner table, so we don't watch TV and ignore each other, but this time he gave in and agreed to let us eat in the living room. So, of course, Roman suggested we have a Disney marathon. Patton agreed. And for some reason I agreed. I like Disney, but worst idea ever. Logan was outvoted three-to-one on the movie. 

I shift in my seat, biting my lip and trying to keep to seeing the darker theme in the movie. I would like nothing more than to either change the movie or to hide in my room. I'm having a very hard time staying big. Roman sees this though, and asks if I'm okay. I just nod. He drops it, frowning when he sees that the credits are rolling. 

I glance at the clock, deciding that 9:36 is a perfectly good time to fake being tired. "I'm gonna head to bed." I tell them, standing up. They simply make sure that I know they heard me.

I basically make a slow beeline to my room and throw myself onto my bed as soon as I get there. I turn and see Vivi, my kitty stuffy. I pull her (yeah, Vivi is a girl, fight me) closer so that I can cuddle her. She's my only stuffy, so I make sure to give her lots of cuddles since I leave her alone for the majority of the day. 

Sitting up, I bring Vivi with me and open my laptop. I leave my laptop on my bed, but it's upside down. Just in case. It opens right to Netflix and Tumblr. I've set it up so that I can go through Tumblr on the left side of my screen and watch movies on the right side. 

Choosing to watch Pokémon, I start scrolling through my dash while messaging my Little internet friend. We don't really know that much about each other, other than our first initials and that we live in the same time zone. We also know what we look like, but that's mainly because we've posted photos of ourselves on out blogs. I'd probably scream if I saw them in real life though. 

'hi T!'

There's a green dot, so I know he's on, but I don't spam. I just look over to the right of my screen to watch the show. I only stop when I hear a 'wsh'

'hi V!'

'hi! why are you up?'

'shhh... daddy doesnt know!'

'ooohhh did you take your phone?'

'maaayyybbbeeee'

'what ifs he sees!'

'i sneaky'

'mhm vewy'

'you lucky, you get to stays up late!'

'i dont has a daddy to tell me to sleep. only Vivi'

'uh ohs, my daddy is coming!'

'okay, i talk to you tomorrow!'

'okays. buh bai!'

'bai!'

I wish I could have talked to T more. 

Author: Another short chapter, but I've got stuff planned!