6

Short chapter- Author

Roman (have I gotten everyone yet? lol)

I certainly wasn't expecting to hear that Charlie Frown is a Little. Our dark, brooding, inappropriate, emo friend.

Currently all four of us are watching The Lion King, per request of Virgil. Patton and Virgil are on the couch, Virgil cuddling into Pat's arm while hugging his stuffed animal and quietly sucking on his binky. He also has a water bottle with some apple juice in it, but he's mainly holding it since he hasn't had the free hand to take out the binky. It's actually super cute. Pat has his arm around Virgil's shoulder, playing with his hair since he found that Virge likes it.

I'm sitting on the other side of Virge, just enjoying the movie.

Logan is sitting in the chair next to the couch, reading an ebook on his phone since he can't see the page of a regular book in this lighting. I wish that he would pay attention to the classic Disney film in front of him, but I know that he isn't too much of a fan of them. Besides, he's so focused on the novel and it's kind of cute (yes, I said he's cute. And yes, I know, I've said cute many times, but am I supposed to lie?).

Somebody taps my shoulder, so I look over to where Pat and Virge are sitting. Patton is smiling and points to Virge, who's fast asleep against Pat's shoulder. The binky is now in his lap, the closed water bottle on the floor and his grip on the stuffed animal loosened.

"I'm going to bring him to bed." Pat whispers, which catches the attention of Logan. Pat picks up Virge, making sure to grab the stuffed animal and binky first. "I'll go with you, I want to show you both something anyways." Logan turns off his phone and stands up. I decide that I might as well stand and join them as well since Logan said that he needs to show both of us.

We reach Virge's room, letting Patton tuck him in while making sure that the head of the stuffed animal is sticking out and placing the binky on his nightstand. Logan is leaning down, reaching under the bed. I'm just standing here awkwardly.

When Logan stands back up, he's holding a medium sized box and motions for us both to follow him out of the room. Which we do after making sure that the light is off.

"What is it, Lo?" Pat asks. He holds out the box, letting us see inside. I don't know about Pat, but I can tell right away that this is what Virge has been keeping his little gear in. And it breaks my heart to see how few things are in there. "He's been limiting himself to this for who knows how long, because he didn't want us to know." There are actually tears rolling down Pat's face right now.

"Tomorrow, we need to talk to him about it. While he's big. And we're going to plan a time where at least one of us can take him shopping for more."

Author's Note: This isn't all that important, but more of a question/request. I'm starting a Prinxiety cglre story, the only thing is that I can't think of a title. Please, if you want, leave a comment with an idea.