Your time with the Autobots

You had been with the Autobots for about two weeks and you were happy that you were back on Earth but you were worried that Knockout wasn't going to come back for you.

You and Smokescreen got along pretty well except you kept having to remind him to go the speed limit in Jasper.

Miko would keep asking you new questions every day and you ended up going to school part time.

Right now you and the Autobots (in their holoforms) were out in the park.

"Hey Y/n, catch!" Smokescreen said as he threw a frizzbee.

You caught the frizzbee and threw it back to him.

You and Smokescreen played frizzbee for a while until you both got tired so you both sat on the grass.

"Hey Y/n, wanna go out for a drive later?" Smokescreen asked you.

"Sure, as long as you don't start speeding again." You replied.

"Dang it, I love speeding though." Smokescreen said.

"I know, but you have to go the speed limit if you don't want the highway patrol to get you." You said.

Smokescreen only pouted after you mentioned the highway patrol.

After a few hours at the park Bulkhead, Arcee and Bumblebee took Miko, Jack and Raf home while you rode in Smokescreen back to the Autobot's base.

Meanwhile Knockout had made a plan to get you back.