Bringing your twins home

Today was the day that you and Knockout were finally taking Ace and Scarlet home. You had just been given the okay to go home.

Thankfully you had Knockout put in the two car seats in the back seats of his alt mode. You had put a 'baby on board' sticker on the inside of Knockout's back window, in which he said that it felt itchy.

You and Knockout quickly learned that Ace woke up more then Scarlet did at night and that he was louder then Scarlet.

"Do we have everything?" You asked Knockout.

"Yes, I made sure we did." Knockout replied.

You put Ace and Scarlet in their car seats and made sure that they were buckled in correctly.

You then got into Knockout's passenger seat and buckled in while Knockout's holoform sat in the driver's seat.

The ride home was quiet since both Ace and Scarlet were sleeping.

"I can't believe that we're finally bringing them both home." Knockout said.

"I know, I can't believe it either." You said.

"So, do we just put them in their cribs if they are still sleeping when we get home." Knockout asked you.

"Yes, but we'll both need to carry around those portable baby monitors." You replied.

"Okay." Knockout said.

"And since there's two of them we can split feedings and diaper changes equally." You said.

I almost forgot about the whole 'diaper changing' thing." Knockout said in slight disgust.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it." You said.

Once you and Knockout got home you both quietly got Ace and Scarlet out of Knockout's alt mode and went inside your house.

Angel greeted you and Knockout at the door and you could tell that she was curious of what you and Knockout had brought home.

"We need to let Angel see Ace and Scarlet so that she knows that they're a part of our family." You said.

You and Knockout set the two car seats on the floor and Angel looked at Ace and Scarlet curiously.

You watched Angel sniff Scarlet's head and then went over to Ace, however when Ace opened his eyes Angel dashed away.

Knockout had brought your hospital bag and the diaper bag inside the house and set them down.

"Well, how did Angel react?" Knockout asked you.

"She was curious but ran away as soon as Ace opened his eyes." You replied.

Ace then started whimpering so you took him out of his car seat and started rocking him in your arms.

"Knockout, can you take Scarlet to the nursery?" You asked Knockout.

"Yes Y/n." Knockout said as he picked Scarlet up.

Once Knockout got to the nursery he continued to hold Scarlet for a few minutes before putting her in her crib.

"I'll see you later." Knockout whispered to Scarlet before he left.

Knockout came back to the living room and saw that you were feeding Ace with a bottle of milk you had quickly prepared.

"Did you need anything else?" Knockout asked you.

"Nope, I have everything under control." You said.

"Good, I need to go drink some energon, but I'll be back." Knockout said.

"Okay, see you later." You said as Knockout left.

Knockout deactivated his holoform, grabbed an energon cube and drank it. After Knockout was done he made human sized energon cubes for the times that he was human sized.

Knockout then went back inside and saw you weren't there.

Knockout then checked the nursery and saw you putting Ace in his crib.

When you got done you turned around and saw Knockout's holoform smiling at you.

"I see you got him to fall asleep." Knockout whispered.

"Yes." You whispered back to Knockout.

You and Knockout went to the kitchen and got some lunch and ate it.