Your Birthday

F/c means Favorite cake

_______________________________________

Today was the day, it was finally your birthday.

You had told Knockout what a birthday was and ever since then Knockout had been planning your birthday and he even made a cake and found you a present.

Knockout had Breakdown help him with the cake before Breakdown was called out on a mission.

Knockout had just gotten everything ready when he saw that your present had run off somewhere.

"Scrap, Y/n will be down here any minute and her present isn't here." Knockout said to himself.

Just then you came into your kitchen and saw Knockout looking around for something.

"Um, Knockout, what are you doing?" You asked Knockout.

"Oh, happy birthday Y/n." Knockout said as he held your cake.

"Wow, it's beautiful, thanks Knockout." You said as you looked at the cake.

Just then something meowed from behind you and you saw a Siamese kitten.

"Oh my gosh, you got me a kitten, thank you so much Knockout." You said as you gently picked the kitten up and held it.

"It's a female." Knockout said.

"I think I'll name her..... Angel." You said.

"That's a lovely name, also I have the supplies in a box in the living room." Knockout said.

"Okay, that's good." You said.

You set Angel down on the floor and you and Knockout sat down at your kitchen table and Knockout cut you both a couple of slices of F/c.

"Mmm, this is so delicious." You said.

"Why thank you Y/n, I made it this morning." Knockout said.

You and Knockout finished eating your slices of cake and you started setting up Angel's scratching post and you put her litter box in your laundry room and her food and water in the kitchen while Knockout put her scratching post in your living room.

Then you tossed a toy mouse at Angel and she caught it and started flinging it around.

"She's so cute." You said.

"I know, that's why I brought her to you." Knockout said.

"Where did you find her?" You asked Knockout.

"I found her in an ally so I brought her here and cleaned her up." Knockout replied.

Just then Angel ran to you and you picked her up and she started purring.

So far this had been the best birthday you have ever had.

_______________________________________

The cake

Angel