Street racing

Tonight after you went into recharge Scarlet and Ivy snuck out of the house and met up with Knockout who was waiting for them in his alt mode.

Scarlet got into Knockout's driver's seat while Ivy got in his passenger's seat.

"Where's Ace?" Knockout asked Scarlet.

"He said he wasn't feeling good." Scarlet said.

"I'll do a scan on him tomorrow but right now we need to go." Knockout said as he drove to a street race.

"So, is it true that you used to win every street race?" Ivy asked Knockout.

"Yes, it's completely true, and tonight we're going to win." Knockout said.

Once Knockout arrived at the place where the race took place Scarlet got out to go talk to some of the other racers.

"Well hello there beautiful." A familiar voice said.

"Sideswipe?" Scarlet asked as she turned around.

"Yep, it's me." Sideswipe said with a smirk.

"What are you doing here?" Scarlet asked Sideswipe.

"Oh you know, just getting away from Ms. Rules." Sideswipe said.

"Two minutes until race time!" The announcer said.

"I have to get back to my sire." Scarlet said.

"Wait, Knockout is here?!" Sideswipe asked Scarlet in shock.

"Yes, he's even been buffing himself all day." Scarlet said with a smile.

Scarlet got back to Knockout and got back inside his alt mode.

Everyone lined up and soon the race started.

"How fast are you going?" Ivy asked Knockout as he drove faster than all the other cars.

"Faster than your mother has ever let me." Knockout said.

The race was already half way over when a blue car tried to bump Knockout off the road.

"Sire, he's gaining on us!" Ivy said.

"Hey, watch the paint!" Knockout said angrily as the blue car scratched his paint.

"Sire, you can fix your paint when we get back home." Scarlet said.

Knockout finally lost the blue car and won the race.

"We won!" Scarlet and Ivy cheered.

"I told you that I was the fastest." Knockout said.

The announcer brought over the prize money and Knockout drove home with Scarlet and Ivy.

What Knockout didn't know however was that you knew that he took Scarlet and Ivy street racing.