He spends time alone with your kids

Today your mom was coming by to pick you up so that you could spend the day with her.

Your parents had visited you and Knockout once a month but your mom wanted to go shopping with just you.

You had gotten a few bottles ready for Ivy so that all Knockout had to do was warm them up and feed them to her.

You had just gotten dressed and you had also cleaned your glasses since they had a few finger prints on them.

After you were ready you saw your mom's car parked out front so you grabbed your house keys.

"Y/n, are you sure you got everything ready?" Knockout asked you.

"Yes Knockout, everything is ready." You replied.

"Will you be back later mama?" Scarlet asked you.

"Yes sweetie, I will." You replied.

"Can you tell grandma we said hi?" Ace asked you.

"Yes, I will." You replied.

You then kissed Ace, Scarlet and Ivy on their heads and you kissed Knockout on his lips.

"I'll see you later Doll." Knockout said.

"I'll see you all later too." You said as you walked out the door.

"So, I think that I should feed Ivy and put her down for her nap before we do anything." Knockout said.

"Okay, but can we watch a some cartoons?" Ace and Scarlet asked Knockout.

"Yes, you can." Knockout said as he put a DVD into the DVD player and turned the tv on.

Knockout went into the kitchen and warmed a bottle of milk up the way you had showed him how.

Ivy only looked at Knockout as he fed her the milk.

After Knockout fed Ivy he burped her and then an oder filled the air.

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me!" Knockout grumbled as he took Ivy to the nursery and placed her on the changing table.

Knockout couldn't help but gag as he hurried to change Ivy so that it would get done quicker.

After Knockout changed Ivy he was able to get her to take a nap.

Knockout then went back out into the living room where Ace and Scarlet were eating some cookies.

"Where did you two get those cookies?" Asked Knockout.

"Um.....well......" Ace said nervously.

"It's okay, as long as Y/n doesn't find out." Knockout said.

"I want to play tea party!" Scarlet said.

"No, lets play doctor." Ace said.

"We'll do both." Knockout said.

Ace and Scarlet looked at each other for a moment as if they were talking to each other.

"We can play tea party first." Ace said.

"Come on!" Scarlet said as she raced to her bedroom with Knockout and Ace following her.

Once Knockout and Ace got to Scarlet's bedroom Scarlet put some things in their arms.

"What are these for?" Knockout asked Scarlet.

"You have to put them on." Scarlet said.

"These are too girly." Ace said.

"Fine, you can be the prince." Scarlet said as she handed a crown and a cape to Ace.

Knockout then put on the frilly pink tutu, the tiara, the pink feather boa and the cape on himself.

"You look so pretty sire." Scarlet told Knockout.

"Uh, thanks." Knockout said as he sat down.

Scarlet went to the bathroom to fill her toy tea pot with water and she got some more cookies from the kitchen.

Once Scarlet returned she poured Knockout and Ace some 'tea' before she filled her tea cup.

Knockout sipped some of the water out of his tea cup.

"My my, this is some of the tastiest tea I have ever drank." Knockout said.

"Thanks sire, I prepared it myself." Scarlet said.

"Can I have a cookie?" Ace asked Scarlet.

"Yes, you may." Scarlet said as she handed a cookie to Ace.

Knockout finished his 'tea' and then Scarlet handed him a cookie.

After the tea party was done Scarlet made Knockout continue wear the outfit she had given him.

Then Ace, Scarlet and Knockout went to Ace's bedroom where he wore a pretend doctor outfit while he made Knockout wear a pretend nurse's hat.

Scarlet decided that she wanted to be the patient.

Ace then started to check Scarlet's heartbeat and her temperature.

"Nurse, hand me the thingy." Ace asked Knockout in a serious tone.

"What thingy?" Knockout asked Ace.

"The blood pressure thingy." Ace said.

Knockout handed the item that Ace had asked for and Ace checked Scarlet's blood pressure.

"It's just as I feared." Ace said.

"What, what's wrong?" Scarlet asked Ace.

"You need a shot." Ace replied.

"No!" Scarlet gasped.

"Nurse, hand me the shot thingy." Ace asked Knockout.

Knockout handed the shot to Ace and he gave Scarlet her 'shot' and then he put a pretend bandaid on it.

"There, you're all done." Ace said.

"Thank you doctor Ace." Scarlet said as she hugged her brother.

"What about me?" Asked Knockout.

"And thank you nurse sire." Scarlet said as she hugged Knockout.

Knockout then went to the kitchen to make Ace and Scarlet some lunch which thankfully easy to make.

After lunch Knockout woke Ivy up and he, Ace and Scarlet watched a few movies until evening when you came back home with a few shopping bags.

"Well, I see you all were busy today." You smirked when you saw Knockout dressed in some of Scarlet's dress up clothes and a pretend nurse's hat on his head as well as a tiara.

"You have no idea." Knockout said.

You then made dinner while Ace and Scarlet told you about their day with Knockout and then during dinner you told Knockout, Ace and Scarlet about your day with your mom.