The transfer

"Fix-it, please hand me that wire." Knockout said.

Fix-it handed Knockout the wire he had asked for and Knockout finally had your body hooked up to the Femme's body.

"Guys, we're losing her!" Denny said as he checked your pulse.

"Y/n, please hold on, for me." Knockout said to you.

Knockout then pulled the lever and saw electricity run from the wires and helmet attached to your body to the wires and helmet attached to the Femme's body.

Primus, if it be in your will, please let the consciousness and life of Y/n live in this Femme's body, I can't live without her. Knockout silently prayed to Primus as he cried his optics out.

Once the transfer was complete Fix-it turned the machine off and unhooked the wires and helmets from your body and the Femme's body.

Just then the other machine attached to the Femme started picking up a sparkbeat.

Knockout had already left the med bay to find somewhere to cry but
Fix-it, Bumblebee and Denny saw that the transfer had been a success.

After a couple of hours Bumblebee had Strongarm pick Ace, Scarlet and Ivy up from school but not tell them what had happened.

Bumblebee then saw your F/c optics flutter open.

"Ugh, what happened?" You asked.

"Y/n, do you remember me?" Bumblebee asked you.

"Of course, you're Bumblebee." You replied with a smile.

"And do you remember what happened?" Bumblebee asked you.

"Yes, when Knockout had his back turned Steeljaw tried to kill me." You replied.

"And do you remember your kids?" Bumblebee asked you.

"Of course, their names are Ace, Scarlet and Ivy." You replied.

"And what about your parents?" Bumblebee asked you.

"My parents are D/n L/n and M/n L/n." You replied.

"Good, so you remember everything about your past?" Bumblebee then asked you.

"Yes, however I wish that I could forget that embarrassing moment from back when I was in kindergarten." You said with a smile.

"Good, we were all worried that you wouldn't remember anything." Bumblebee said.

"Nope, I remember everything." You said.

"That's berry-merry-VERY good." Fix-it said.

"Where's Knockout?" You asked Bumblebee.

"He's in the back of the scrap yard crying." Bee replied.

"Can you go get him?" You replied.

"Sure Y/n, I'll go get him." Bumblebee said as he went to find Knockout.

By now of course Strongarm had already brought Ace, Scarlet and Ivy to the scrap yard and Knockout told them what happened.

Ace, Scarlet and Ivy had thought that they had lost their mother and they were mourning with Knockout.

"Knockout, there's someone you and your kids need to see." Bumblebee told Knockout in a calm voice.

"A-alright, we're coming." Knockout said as he let out more tears.

Denny had laid a sheet over your body so that Ace, Scarlet and Ivy wouldn't see the damage that Steeljaw had done.

Bumblebee lead Knockout, Ace, Scarlet and Ivy to the med bay where he, Fix-it and Denny gave you all some privacy.

"Knockout, you can stop crying now." You told Knockout.

"Y/n, is it really you?!" Knockout asked you.

"Yes Knockout, the transfer was a success." You replied.

Knockout suddenly hugged you and he cried tears of joy.

"Mom, are you really alive?" Scarlet asked you as she cried a little.

"Yes, Knockout and Fix-it transferred me to a Cybertronian body." You replied.

"Mommy, I thought you had left us forever!" Ivy said as she cried big tears.

"Don't worry, there's no need for tears now." You said.

"Mom, I'm so happy that you didn't die." Ace said.

Knockout then put each of your children in your lap and they all hugged you as best they could.

"Do you remember what happened?" Knockout asked you.

"Yes, and Bumblebee already asked me a lot of questions." You replied.

"Okay, although I need to scan you to make sure everything is working correctly." Knockout said.

Knockout then placed Ace, Scarlet and Ivy on the ground before doing a few scans on you.

"Well?" You asked Knockout.

"It seems all your systems are in perfect condition, although you're going to need an alt mode and a holoform." Knockout said.

"Okay, I kinda can't wait to get an alt mode, now we can go racing." You said.

"You need to take things slow at first." Knockout told you.

"Fine." You said with a slight pout.

Knockout then helped you stand up and you wobbled around a little when you tried to walk.

After about thirty minutes you were able to walk around all on your own.

"Wow, things are so much smaller." You said.

"Yes, so you'll need to be careful." Knockout warned you.

"What are we going to do with my human body?" You asked Knockout.

"We're going to bury it near our house, since my digits are so sharp I can make a gravestone for it." Knockout replied.

"Is it wierd that I'm kinda sad to see myself dead but not actually be dead?" You asked Knockout.

"Yes, I suppose." Knockout replied.

Suddenly a warning flashed in your optics saying that you needed to refuel.

Knockout handed you a cube of med grand energon and you drank it.

"Yuck, this stuff is nasty!" You said as you cringed.

"Don't worry, regular energon tastes much better." Knockout reassured you.

"That's good, I'd hate to have to survive with this stuff." You said as you held up the cube of med grade energon.

That night you, Knockout, Ace, Scarlet and Ivy spent the night at the scrap yard.