First date

You were getting ready for your first date with Knockout. You got a cute outfit on and brushed your hair and teeth and soon you were ready.

Knockout walked into his berthroom and saw you waiting for him.

"I see you're ready." Knockout said.

"Yep, I sure am." You said.

"You know Doll, we could just stay in tonight and have some more 'fun' if you want to." Knockout said seductively.

"Maybe when we get back, but I want to see where you're taking me tonight." You said.

Okay, but after we get back I'll make sure you can't walk tomorrow." Knockout said with a seductive smirk that made you blush.

"O-okay." You said.

Knockout put you into his subspace and had Soundwave groundbridge him to the desert somewhere in Nevada.

Knockout took you out of his subspace, transformed and you got into his passenger seat and buckled the seat belt.

"So, where are we going?" You asked Knockout.

"Oh, somewhere." Knockout replied.

You stared out of Knockout's window and watched the scenery pass by as Knockout drove.

Soon Knockout stopped at a cliff that had a great view of the desert and the sunset.

Knockout activated his holoform in his drivers seat.

"Wow, it's so beautiful out here." You said as you looked out Knockout's front window.

"Yes, I sometimes come out here when I need a break from the other Decepticons." Knockout said.

You unbuckled your seatbelt and moved closer to Knockout's holoform.

"Thank you for bringing me out here, this is the perfect place for a first date." You said.

"I'm glad you like it." Knockout said.

You and Knockout watched the sun setting in the distance and talked and kissed.

After the sun had gone down Knockout took you back to his berthroom where you and Knockout had some 'fun' all night in your bedroom.