BEGINNING

"There's no reason, there's no rhyme.
I found my self blindsided by.
A feeling that I've never know---"

As I heard those lyrics, those damn memories are flashing back again on my stupid mind. A familiar ache I felt in my heart. "So stupid Deanna". I said while drinking my beer. Deep thoughts started to swallow me when someone tap my shoulder. Me being me, I grab this unidentified hand and immidiately twisting it on herrrr----

"Ouchhhh,ouch please release my hand."

I immediately released her hand.

Me: What the hell are you doing here Gaston?
Her: Excuse me, first of all this is my bar. Second I am your beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, hot best friend.
Me: Yeah you're hot, you look like a toasted bread.
Her: It's called morena okay. So basically I am here to be your guardian angel, I am the one who will fight the demons that keeps you act like a monster.
Me: Leave me alone Gaston. It's not time for jokes.
Her: Ouch! It hurts. You know why, you look pathetic. I'm just concern, seeing my best friend ruining her own life makes me very very very sad. Get back up girl, besides that was a year ago, and he moved on. Ano pa ba ang hindi malinaw doon?
Me: Closure. I just want that f*unking closure. I have many questions that remain a puzzle on my mind. Did you get me. Hindi mo kase alam, kase hindi mo naman naranasan.

*Pakkkkk*

I was stunned when her hand landed on my face. I looked at her, she was crying, she was hurt, and I think she is mad. Tsk I think I will lose another important person in my life.

Her: I don't know who you are right now, no correct me. I don't already know you since that stupid so called break up of yours.

*Pakkkkk*

She slapped me once again. I just let her to do that. I deserved this. Tears starts to flow again as my best friend started to walk away from me. I can't move my feet, I want to run and hold her back but I just sit here watching her walking away.

------------------------------
CHAPTER 1

Deanna's POV

*Kringggggg*kringggggg*kringggggg

Shit waking up because of this irritating sound. Who the hell will call at this time---- Whattttt!!! It's already 2 in the afternoon. I stand immediately, and finish my morning or I should say my afternoon rituals. My head still hurt because of hang over but I didn't bother about it since I am already late. As I walk down the stairs, my mom called me.

Mom: Deanna eat first before going out.
Me: I'm sorry Mom, I have to go. I'm already late. Why didn't you wake me up.
Mom: I thought you don't have a class today eh.
Me: Change of damn schedules Mom.
Mom: Watch your words lady.
Me: Sorry Mom, anyways I have to go. I love you Mom. I'll make it up to you later. I will eat all your delicious dishes.
Mom: Okay I love you too Baby D. Take care and be careful sa pagmamahal este sa pagmamaneho.
Me: Ha Ha Ha funny but not funny mom.

I said sarcastically, while she just laughed. I fixed my things and start to drive as fast as I can. What the hell, traffic jam is really hassle.

*Beeeeeepppp*beeeeeepppp*beppp*

3:00 pm is the start of my class today. I think I can't make it. It's already 2:40. Tsk bat ba kase malayo ung bahay namin sa school eh. I can have my own condo near the school but my dad don't want me to live by myself. Like duhhh, I am already 20 years old but they keep on treating me like a baby. As the stop light turned to green I stepped on the gas. Trip to heaven, hahaha just kidding. But surely I'm driving so fast and I don't hella care.