EPILOGUE

No one's POV

"Hey buddy, so amm I'm here to say my goodbye. I'm really sorry, sorry for failing for I don't know how many times."

She try hard to keep her composure. Saying good bye was never easy, it would never be.

"Please look over your sister, she's stubborn and you know that."

She smiled bitterly.

"I must go, see when I see you haha. I'm really excited about it. So yah, good bye for now buddy. I love you."

She turned away not wanting to look back. She drove off going to her final stop.

She pulled up in front of a familiar house. A middle-aged woman with her husband instantly meet her. They just nodded and give the girl a warm hug. The couple lead her to a room. She silently open the door and walk inside it.

She sat beside the lady who's peacefully asleep. She reached for the lady's face, caressing it delicately.

"You're beautiful as ever baby."

She giggled. She look at the lady's face, memorizing every detail. Her soft, flawless skin, her eyes with long eyelashes, her cute nose and her lips that taste like sweet strawberries. She's looking intently until she was satisfied.

"I love you, I always will."

That's her final words before walking out the room. She released a deep sigh. It was hard and painful but she needs to. She need to leave.

End
------------

A/N: Yow yow yow! Tapos na...first part palang yan hahaha abang-abang para sa book two.