Chapter 44

Someone's POV

Everyone gets busy, so they have to set aside their personal problems. The seniors graduated successfully. Deanna and others, they'll be on their last year next school year.

On the other hand, Jema celebrated her graduation with her family. You think they moved on? Hmmm let's find out.

Jema's POV

We had a little celebration in our place. Finally! I graduated, all the hardships are worth it. So now I'm with the squad. I'm with Aby, Ced, and Cy I invited others too but they'll be having their own celebration with their families so they'll be a little bit late. The celebration was done and only these crazy trios are here. They initiate to have some drink, and my parents allowed us since we're not minors anymore.

I'm on my second can of beer now. It really feels good.

Cy: Hey Jema, Bea and Maddie are here.

He said and the two tall women appeared. I smiled at them and we exchange our congratulations with each other. It's been awhile since I talked to them.

Me: Thank you for coming.
Bea: We're invited so why not come, besides the house was all messed up right now.

She said and let out a soft chuckled. I saw how Cy blushed with that. Oh my goodness Cy! Whipped! Hahaha

Me: Is that so, so basically coming here was your excuse to ditch some sort of cleaning.
Bea: Yah

We both laugh, I don't know but I think that's funny. She open her beer and proposed for a toss, which we gladly granted. We enjoyed talking to each other. Ponggay and others are also here now except for her. We really didn't talk for I don't know how many days already. And up until now, I don't think I have the strength to face her, I'm not yet ready.

I let out the thoughts and focused myself with this crackheads. Until someone came again, but Mafe immediately meeting the person outside, maybe that's her friend. Later on I heard Mafe saying goodbye to our parents, and before going out she kissed me on my cheek and bid goodbye with others. I followed her walking out until my view can't reach her anymore. My attention was caught by Ced who's now drunk.

Ced: Je..jema
Me: Yeah?
Ced: Masyado kang seryoso.

I smiled at her, and just took another sip on my drink.

Me: Sorry haha, umm so how about playing spin the bottle? How's that?
Bea: Sounds great! But let me add some twist.
Maddie: We all know already your so called twist hahaha.

Everyone laughed, well that's true. So she explained to us the mechanics and we're listening like we're having a really big plans. I'm laughing internally with our silliness. But nevertheless I enjoyed the night with them.

Deanna's POV

I went to Mafe because she said she want to meet me. I'm dead nervous, really but I'm not going there for her, I'm going there to see Mafe. Even if I want to see her, she doesn't want to.

It's been how many days and I'm really trying my best not to kill myself with all of this happenings. I'm still managing the resto with Ricci of course and he's been giving me a big help with that.

I miss her... I'm waiting now for Mafe, she tried to invite me inside but I insisted. I might ruin the mood. From here I can hear laughters which was I know came from my friends. I'm very envious with them right now.

Me: Hays!

I let out a deep sigh.

Mafe: That was really deep.